Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

BUYING lvl 75+ rogue

This is a discussion on BUYING lvl 75+ rogue within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; pretty much that sums it up lol..........This is america dammit and it is the american way to want all the ...
Page: 3

brandonls3

pretty much that sums it up lol..........This is america dammit and it is the american way to want all the rewards with none of the work.......so make this man a lvl 75+ character and be an american yourself and sell it out lol.......freestyler i have nothin to say other than it sounds like you have a small penis to go with your small wallet....cash is KING so take your peasant ass on down the zoloft road freestyler

Figured since there was a blazing fire in here i would throw some gas on it lol

bl00dy

i sell iron belt for usd. give me a car via paypal and its urs. =)

a red one will be nice

It looks like, PWNED :lol: :lol:

by who? whats changed? you live in ur own world I bet.

April go suck ur dady dick <- wOW APRIL U GOT PWNED O_O its smth like that..

edit : and btw. that some guys dont agree with my opinion doesnt make me pwned ;o I still think same, that he can have even 80, dual shards+10 and will be noone for me, some guys like i can see thinks different, good for em, and about you/jeremiah etc is different thing since u r just pieces of shit that deserved to die.

Wykret

Guys, don&#39;t you know ? freestyler must reply in everyone topic on this forum

Why ? Because he hasn&#39;t friends and he is looking for some

PathosKid

doesn&#39;t sound like he wants to make friends
    but i do see wat free is saying and i do agree that it is a persons right to buy as much as they can afford even if they can afford a lot more then others ^^
    but lets just get on with the topic brad is buying 75+ rogue
    so if u have one leave him an offer if not make a flame topic

Guys, don&#39;t you know ? freestyler must reply in everyone topic on this forum

Why ? Because he hasn&#39;t friends and he is looking for some [/b]
    fukk u got me! but how? Makler told you? and seriously dont think that kind of posts bring me friends xD

sry freestyler i think its way USELESS to come onto a forum about buying/selling pathos shit and you flame him about buying something? wtf is that..... HES BUYING IN THE BUYING/SELLING PLACE FOR PATHOS .... -.-

umm ya freestyler i think you should just leave this topic alone and stop posting here so someone can offer brad his lvl 75+ char. But at least you guys are bumping the hell out of it

i&#39;m trying to help u bro... don be mean :lol:
    and BTW i wont get pwned by some post on a forum

Bradshouse

thanks u all for all the support, i think that is what this forum is for.. At least the BUYING SELLING part... I just wanna buy a new character i am once again bored

halifax

this topic is too damn funny. I&#39;d love to add a few replies to the above posts.

1. Freestyler, u say that him buying characters is in direct correlation with his pk skills? Last time i checked Brad could kill endless paramuns just as good as u. Bottom line is exp sucks ass and it doesnt give u better pk skills.

2. &#39;&#39;You&#39;re suppose to play the game not buy it.&#39;&#39; Umm that is the idea behind MMORPG&#39;s. However, k2 did a horrible job with the simple exp system. In good mmorpgs such as WOW, EQ, DAOC i would agree with you b/c as you are always gaining knoledge of your class. In KO u can lvl to 55 in 2 days and know all your skills 100%.

3. Freestyler I honestly have to give u a little respect solely for the fact that ever since ive known u, you get flamed out the ass in ko4life topics but u never back down no matter how many people tell u to shut up.

update ur sig ;o

spab

up for gg

BlackWidow

UP for VERY VERY VERY VERY SKILLED pimp

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast