buying lvl 75+ rogue/warrior/priest lvl 76 mage

This is a discussion on buying lvl 75+ rogue/warrior/priest lvl 76 mage within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; willing to pay some $ for a lvl 75+ or lvl 76+ char (in topic) or willing to make an ...
Page: 1

ctbadong

willing to pay some $ for a lvl 75+ or lvl 76+ char (in topic) or willing to make an offer of IGI or IGI + my character or something. pm me for more details. right now im just looking to give my char + items or my char for yours, then if i cant get anything then ill do igi then my last resort is USD

this is the scammer dfalt BB

Damn i knew something weird , he told me he want my info first and then he give me items , when i said gtfo please , he said he will report me as scammer in ko4life.
    Too bad i blocked you in my msn , i cant take the history of the conversation , pieace of shit dumbass.

Tainted

w00t thank god i went thru his profile and found this out before he got me =(

ctbadong

w00t thank god i went thru his profile and found this out before he got me =([/b]
    btw this is forsaken aka mrm32 aka a scammer
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    yo bro, i have a lvl 72 priest for sale with a lot of nps and about 10%. message me back if ur interested because i would be willing to trade it for ur priest acct with those items[/b]

we can talk more msn me

[email protected][/b][/quote]

and also i got scammed by raekpacman of my lvl 72 priest...watch out for him