Buying lvl 80 Human warrior for USD.

This is a discussion on Buying lvl 80 Human warrior for USD. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi im looking for a lvl 80 warrior to purchase for USD. If you have one for sale, how much ...
Page: 1

DR. EVIL

Hi im looking for a lvl 80 warrior to purchase for USD. If you have one for sale, how much do you want for it? I can send you the money through Western Union or Paypal. If there is another way you prefer just let me know how. I would like to use a moderator when and if you decide to sell me your account. My MSN is [email protected] You can reach me on MSN day or night. Thank you for your time.

saga

Group: Members
    hmm smell scammer ftw

DR. EVIL

I dont know who you are, which means you dont know me either. So let me start by saying that before you try to insinuate that I am a scammer first, know who you are talking about. I can assure anyone that I am not a scammer. I have been playing KO for many years. I am friends with F9 Devil, Nukka, Wassaabi, and many more. Clans that I have joined in the past are Psychosis, Fire, SlashTown, Unknighted, and a few more. Due to my family, work schedule and at the time, school it was hard for me to stay with the game. I had to quit from time to time cuz of the stress it put on my family. Now Im able to play and get back into it. I just dont want to have to deal with lvling anymore. Feel free to email me and or msg me at the MSN ([email protected]). I can put you in contact with many ppl on Team Speak or Ventrillo to verify that I am legit and by no means a scammer. I am willing to take any steps necessary to handle this transaction as safe as possible even meeting in person if possible.
    Group: Members
    hmm smell scammer ftw[/b]

PriestKyuss

bump for gg

Aymeric

If he use western union, he can't scam someone ...

Shad0w

contact with gayturk xchronicsx
    [email protected] or something
    (stalk him) h34r:

ChronicS

ye hehe :P