Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Buying Lycaon Staff/Warrior Earring

This is a discussion on Buying Lycaon Staff/Warrior Earring within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Hashimi dont quit ur rogue. mages suck!!!! Im still thinking on this im just bored exping,i know ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Hashimi
    dont quit ur rogue. mages suck!!!!

Im still thinking on this im just bored exping,i know ill be a good rogue if i hit level 70 but 3 more levels pff boring :S

Hashimi

well bro it seems u have money. pay ppl to lvl u :P. i can let u leech from me sometimes at blades or trons, its not fast but its xp

hope u change ur mind and keep the sin

Medusa

lol im sorry poli for the troubles on ur topic , but this guy just wont get it

ok heres some facts that u really dont need to know , but since u insist im going to tell them to u

- i already had pwnage gear before any of that happened
    - what happened was a 1 time thing and im very not much proud of it
    - i didnt even get any money from those items because they got rollbacked/wiped
    - he has all his items back ? ( not even hes whining and crying for HIS OWN items like u are on something that is non of ur business )
    - i never scammed my clan retard u dont know what happened , but whatever u got told its bs
    - yes i sold that chitin shield , so what? it was a gift froma person , not a clan drop not a loaned item ... he didnt care of me selling it anyways so u can lay the fuk down now
    - all my gear is legit and adquired on legit ways , and u have no proof to say they arent
    - i dont suck at the game to go and make every single class and not be comfortable with none of them ( my lvl 63 priest was enough to tank as a lvl 65+ even some lvl 68+ )

ok now , u can stfu and read this , none of ur business understood? i really didnt need to explain u the history of my life but since ur a dumbass i had to give u all this details and crap on a topic isnt even mine , bothering the person whos trying to sell/buy items , so id recommend u to stfu from now on

Hashimi

Originally posted by Medusa
    lol im sorry poli for the troubles on ur topic , but this guy just wont get it

ok heres some facts that u really dont need to know , but since u insist im going to tell them to u

- i already had pwnage gear before any of that happened
    - what happened was a 1 time thing and im very not much proud of it
    - i didnt even get any money from those items because they got rollbacked/wiped
    - he has all his items back ? ( not even hes whining and crying for HIS OWN items like u are on something that is non of ur business )
    - i never scammed my clan retard u dont know what happened , but whatever u got told its bs
    - yes i sold that chitin shield , so what? it was a gift froma person , not a clan drop not a loaned item ... he didnt care of me selling it anyways *so u can lay the fuk down now
    - all my gear is legit and adquired on legit ways , and u have no proof to say they arent
    - i dont suck at the game to go and make every single class and not be comfortable with none of them ( my lvl 63 priest was enough to tank as a lvl 65+ even some lvl 68+ )

ok now , u can stfu and read this , none of ur business understood? i really didnt need to explain u the history of my life but since ur a dumbass i had to give u all this details and crap on a topic isnt even mine , bothering the person whos trying to sell/buy items , so id recommend u to stfu from now on

so much anger. I like it :lol:

Originally posted by Hashimi
    well bro it seems u have money. pay ppl to lvl u :P. i can let u leech from me sometimes at blades or trons, its not fast but its xp

hope u change ur mind and keep the sin
    i just got 240m at my inn XD btw i never leeched,or let other ppl to play with my account to get level fast as other ppl do,that's why im bored,i m at 67 3% now and did all exp myself anyway i ll think about trading with a level 70 mage or not 2morrow.

Medusa

u were good mage too anyways

Alivia

Sorry for flaming u without knowing all the facts Medusa :mellow:

bump for iron neck+1 iron belt+1 dual we +1 shell+8 combo u know what i mean poli :wub: :wub: :wub:

tweety ur that stinking turkmage that run around in arena and autoloot other ppls centaurs?

Hashimi

Originally posted by GotToHaveKayaNow
    tweety ur that stinking turkmage that run around in arena and autoloot other ppls centaurs?

i don't know how he was as a mage, but as a sin he pwns . Dude im telling u poli u will regret it if u trade ur sin, dont do it :wub:

Originally posted by GotToHaveKayaNow

sorry but couldnt understand what u talking about,"Tweety",was my mage but i sold it like 1 month ago and now Im playing with a rogue.

Sinister

okay baba , i got 1 we to sell , just got it few days back have a SS too let me know here or in game pm me XXXSinisterXXX. looking for coins only XD , talk to u later

BUMP

pmed =)

B

U

M

P

BUMP

still buying 2x Warrior Earrings.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast