Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

//// Buying NATION TRANSFER, i pay with IGC ////

This is a discussion on //// Buying NATION TRANSFER, i pay with IGC //// within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; damn rein stick to ur own......
Page: 3

damn rein stick to ur own...

yossi777

up for the biger ever spammer

babali

whats ur offer for NTS??

Banned

bump

RiseAgainst_

<3 hk23

I dont wanna post my best offer just pm me what u want for it and ill tell u if its more than the b/o i have now

RiseAgainst_

Oh wait... i need like 400m to buy the item to buy the NT anyone wanna chip in? <.<

Banned Senior Member

feo zzz
    orcs know just 1 thing: GangBang... it&#39;s almost impossible to pk solo as human atm, there are just like 50 orcs running after you, and when you feel quiet... 20 rogues appear from nowhere and GangBang you.
    manes needs orcs to go human, not the other way round :s[/b]
    You can&#39;t be more right. Completely agree with this, it&#39;s getting a bit out of hand actually :mellow:

RiseAgainst_

A game is supposed to be fun, i play the game for fun, if i dont have it in the human side = ßß

Heres my main decition:

I get IN / IB when isiloon drops it and be bored (in a game zz ) ORRRRRRRR i go orc and have fun

nigga fucking please on your pic rein >:<

RiseAgainst_

nigga fucking please on your pic rein >:<[/b]

._.?

feo zzz
    orcs know just 1 thing: GangBang... it&#39;s almost impossible to pk solo as human atm, there are just like 50 orcs running after you, and when you feel quiet... 20 rogues appear from nowhere and GangBang you.

The voice of reason (ché pas si ca se traduit comme ca ^^)

Noob stop follow all these green ass. U are noobs. So funny to own 1/2 humans in CZ every 1 hour xD

feo zzz

lol eponymous lordstorm shesaidasdadsdad nymphaea? u always pk with them lol and always when i want do a pvp with u or call ur friends or just run ... BTW DIDNT ANSWER TO ME WHEN I SAID THAT I REMEMBER HOW U GOT MANY ABYSS BLESSING , in the post where u were saying that ImSexy members are bug abussers lol...

RiseAgainst_

I cant have fun in the human side. I cant pk solo because theres only noob priests in noob orc parties scared of me who duff me with massive + parasite and if im lucky i wont get malice.

6 v me and i get fully duffed nice! fuck that im going orc.

The only int priest that knows what he is doing is nymphaea the rest are just r-tards.

LordStorm = GG rogue and GG to pk with.

Nymphaea = good priest that knows what he/she penis/vagina knows what he is doing.

Eponymous = bp who cant pk and read the chat at same time, hard to get cures or heals with him even if its duo pk he just lets u die cuz he wants to attack.

Shesaidshewas18 = is the guy who used to play JERUSALEM but got the char scamemd so now he plays that priest, i cant rate him.. havent really pked with him.

Nati = GG rogue but i havent really pked with him.

Nightkiss = ex king who doesnt know how to combo (the real owner, the account is shared by people that play in the same cafe) and about that he doesnt know how to combo is not a joke :S

Victor1a = good warrior

NathanAlgren

No one was complaining when Human had all the high levels on their side <_<[/b]

+1

I cant have fun in the human side. I cant pk solo because theres only noob priests in noob orc parties scared of me who duff me with massive + parasite and if im lucky i wont get malice.

6 v me and i get fully duffed nice! fuck that im going orc.

The only int priest that knows what he is doing is nymphaea the rest are just r-tards.

LordStorm = GG rogue and GG to pk with.

Nymphaea = good priest that knows what he/she penis/vagina knows what he is doing.

Eponymous = bp who cant pk and read the chat at same time, hard to get cures or heals with him even if its duo pk he just lets u die cuz he wants to attack.

Shesaidshewas18 = is the guy who used to play JERUSALEM but got the char scamemd so now he plays that priest, i cant rate him.. havent really pked with him.

Nati = GG rogue but i havent really pked with him.

Nightkiss = ex king who doesnt know how to combo (the real owner, the account is shared by people that play in the same cafe) and about that he doesnt know how to combo is not a joke :S

Victor1a = good warrior[/b]

ya i still love nymphaea nati , shesaid and epo oh victoria and lord too sure they remember me but the points is that Fred say " imposible do pk solo in cz" lol....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast