Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

//// Buying NATION TRANSFER, i pay with IGC ////

This is a discussion on //// Buying NATION TRANSFER, i pay with IGC //// within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ya i still love nymphaea nati , shesaid and epo oh victoria and lord too sure they remember me but ...
Page: 4

RiseAgainst_

ya i still love nymphaea nati , shesaid and epo oh victoria and lord too sure they remember me but the points is that Fred say " imposible do pk solo in cz" lol....[/b]
    It is as a human warrior

A game is supposed to be fun, i play the game for fun, if i dont have it in the human side = ßß[/b]
    Do you think you will have fun in orc side ? Invade Human base every 10 minutes ?
    Kill few noob humans parasite/malice/torment with 2 skills ?
    Win war in 5 mins and leech NPs in monument cuz all humans go out EMC to dont be pwned ?
    Oh yea... u can do bifrost easiest now.... but is it not a litlle hardest to find boss and free spot in eslant now ?
    Im not sure that u take the good decision... but of course if u enjoy kill 1 human with a group of 40 orcs.. yea.. stay orc so
    <_<

RiseAgainst_

Yep, its more fun killing humans with a group of 40 orcs than getting fully duffed and being chased by the group of 40 orcs

Xselnce

Rein, It&#39;s much more fun to pk against a ton of people then to go into CZ and have to hope your party gets the kill when the 8 humans finally come out of the base.

I may just start playing on Xselnt again as human to actually have some fun again. PK on XqiZit sux because of no humans.

fred maricon de mierda lloras por todo putita frances maricon

RiseAgainst_

Rein, It&#39;s much more fun to pk against a ton of people then to go into CZ and have to hope your party gets the kill when the 8 humans finally come out of the base.

I may just start playing on Xselnt again as human to actually have some fun again. PK on XqiZit sux because of no humans.[/b]
    I know but pking with turks is as fun as pking in a random party!! No Teamspeak, no ventrilo pff... ill just go cut my veins /emo

Banned

up xD

RiseAgainst_

I could get the NT now.. but now i dont know

I could get the NT now.. but now i dont know [/b]
    Wait a new english speakers clan
    Xulian lvl69 soon, so when 70, remake EuroStar.. come all var my

RiseAgainst_

Its not about being &#39;high&#39; lvl, its about knowing how to pk.. and there isnt &#39;many&#39; people that know in the human side aq

I may just start playing on Xselnt again as human to actually have some fun again. PK on XqiZit sux because of no humans.[/b]
    BigPoppaFrank has spoken.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234