Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buying PE+2 Raptor+8 set shells+8

This is a discussion on Buying PE+2 Raptor+8 set shells+8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Long story(J said) is about scammed bizzard 1. I never will be a scammer in real life and I am ...
Page: 1

IownedUnoobie

Long story(J said) is about scammed bizzard

1. I never will be a scammer in real life and I am a man I say well i will be able to do well

2.I never know this web ko4life

3.I even never talk with bizzard how can i scamm him ? i only know him when he pmed me and asked where is kane ? coz i didnt know and find him too ...he suggest me and Phi (Vic3ntz now ) coz i have In and phi have ROC GB .

4.Kane said IN = 250$( at that time) so i agree then didnt meet him 3 days

Since that Bizzard pmed me and i knew bizzard is the buyer item and asked how much did u pay ? he said 450$ ( or how much i dont remember ) and sent the money to Kane...But i didnt meet kane then kane online pmed me IN = 200$ ( i didnt accept and wanted 250$) if no i wont give item to Kane.
    I asked bizzard his msn and we talked there ..Loc know Phi and Phi is live near kane .We(i and loc) came home of phi . Phi didnt get money too ..We came home of Kane ...but his mother said he went holiday some day ...his mother said he bought something but dont know where did he get money ? then we said his mother he helped us sell item for $$ but we didnt get money and ppl in game pming about item etc...we said if he not give us money maybe we will talk to police :lol: (because bizzard got proof that he sent the money and kane received money . His mother feared )
    Some days later Kane didnt login and quited game .. and i saw his acc is selling in forum from his friend( Ken in beramus ) wow

5.who is scammer ? kane or me ...if kane is not scammer why he wont make a topic and sell his acc (ask friend lol) what did he scare ?

6. J u are stupid ...u just heard one side from bizzard ...and all said i am scammer

7. if i am scammer i will quit game but i am still stay here and play ..coz i didnt do what did i care about that? it is only a game but i am actioning like my life ..

8.I never pay real $$ for items or premiun coz i dont have credit card or paypal etc....Aurora bought all premiun for me .

9. ROC+2 is nothing for me ...so dont jealous

10. i am bad english coz that is not my language ...so dont blame about my speaker thx byebye

Aurora

lol Anh.. I can't believe, why u waste your time here for explaining the TRUTH to the ppl that never can understand. If i had known 'scam of Kane' would be talked that much, i would take SS of Kane's pms to me. He admitted me about his scam lol!

And i don't understand why YOU are still named as scammer. Why not Phi? After all, after Kane sold his account, he started playing with DontAskMeForRaptor account again. Here's a question... Why Phi let Kane login his account even he tried to fuk u all up ? "Phi live near Kane." So.. some can say "Phi is involved in this scam too." Right?

BTW... Ppl using Iron SET +1, ROF +3, PE +3, ROC +3, ROL +3, EME +3... +9 weapons (Exp. Raptor, MDs..), +9 Shells! And you are argueing about +2 uniqs.. And i am about to make WE +2 from only Eslant Drops! Does someone need SS of 9x WE drops? Sure i can seek for it in my computer.

Another view about mercanting.. I left my bf alone at home for 4 hours on my mercant char. When i'm back, at least 5 ppl were seeking items for him in Moradon by spamming. :lol: The point is; if you are patient enough to spend time in Moradon (I am not that kind, so Anh seeking for the items i need also.) and if you really know the prices.. then you can get +2 uniqs easily.. 1x WP can let you have WE +2. It is another story.. no time to tell xD!

IownedUnoobie

anyway thx baby ..but dont post anything now ....it is wrong section
    J@stupid will close it again ,,,and i will waste time for open topic

Buying PE+2 set shells+8 raptor+8+9+10...bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppp

bump? i see VK go 80 good luck in Manes babas and dont forget, many players are jealous :P ýtem pls baba

Banned

Good Luck to u ValentineKnight And if any1 calls he a scammer then he is wrong!

Banned

UPUPUPPUPUPUP FOR GG

MillionVoices

This whole clan Lost Soulz only care about items

im surprised Devot1on still in the clan, after full proof that he scammed and hacked me.

Aurora

This whole clan Lost Soulz only care about items

im surprised Devot1on still in the clan, after full proof that he scammed and hacked me.[/b]
    Here's a saying; "If say 'Yes, you are right.', there won't be an arguement."

So.. Yes we only care items... oktnxbb.

PS: Offensive Language.. makes sense?

ur full of shit valentine u did scammed me along with kaneshiro, taotenloc and raptor I still have the wester union receipt with the $450 that I sent to ur village in vietnam for the IN GB ROC, so unless u send me my money back or give me those items ur still a scammer.

Funny thing is that they quit after the scamm tatotenloc kaneshiro, dunno about raptor, then u namechange wait sometime hopping that people forget about the incident and keep selling for usd.

I hope those $450 have last u long time cuz with $1.00 a month on World Vision u can sponsor a viet kid for a whole month. Imaging what u can do with $450 hummm!

IownedUnoobie

ur full of shit valentine u did scammed me along with kaneshiro, taotenloc and raptor I still have the wester union receipt with the $450 that I sent to ur village in vietnam for the IN GB ROC, so unless u send me my money back or give me those items ur still a scammer.

Funny thing is that they quit after the scamm tatotenloc kaneshiro, dunno about raptor, then u namechange wait sometime hopping that people forget about the incident and keep selling for usd.

I hope those $450 have last u long time cuz with $1.00 a month on World Vision u can sponsor a viet kid for a whole month. Imaging what u can do with $450 hummm![/b]
    this guy is so stupid ....i told so many time but he still cant understand
    i didnt receive money how can i send u IN ? and yes i changed name because i am rich....but i never think that i am use name change for escape about scam that...Ppls will know coz i and aurora always go together pk exp or only sitting for chat etc.
    i send item 1st then 3 days later i get money ( ask justdoit)
    this is his friend's justdoit ...

hey restart ..NO i must say that u are idoit stupid i dont get money how can i send item ? except Justdoit give items 1st ..he says when i can get money then come that day he will send money dsadsadsadsadad
    u have need post more ? how many items i sold for $$ ?

Aurora

I hope those $450 have last u long time cuz with $1.00 a month on World Vision u can sponsor a viet kid for a whole month. Imaging what u can do with $450 hummm![/b]
    You are totally wrong. You are blaming VK, cuz he never hide. He is always here or in game, never escape as scammers does. And as he said, he can't hide if he does not use NCS to my char, CyranodeBergerac's char, eNger's char. We are playing together for over 1 year, and we never seperated.

All listen this pls.. This is another story about VK that shows his fair.

VK sold some items like IN, IB.. i don't remember. Be4 wipe.. Then, the people said him that those items wiped (I still don't know, really wiped? Or they were saying lies to get more items? I can never know it). Then, VK sold his own items and paid them back. And he was not have to do it, cuz all people in Manes was known server got dupes. How can he know the items he bought from Moradon were duped items? Could you be sure about all items you bought from Moradon?

Once i remember i got a duped Iron Belt. We were absolutely sure about it. But we prefer keep it then sell. Cuz if we have sold that duped item, the person who takes would be kidna scammed. So we let that belt be wiped. Our loss? Who care..

Better stop blaming VK about that scam.. Cuz he is aggrieved (I checked dictionary for this word, maybe i wrongly used it, sorry for it.) about his trustworthiness in this situation too.

feinis

this guy is so stupid ....i told so many time but he still cant understand
    i didnt receive money how can i send u IN ? and yes i changed name because i am rich....but i never think that i am use name change for escape about scam that...Ppls will know coz i and aurora always go together pk exp or only sitting for chat etc.
    i send item 1st then 3 days later i get money ( ask justdoit)
    this is his friend's justdoit ...

hey restart ..NO i must say that u are idoit stupid i dont get money how can i send item ? except Justdoit give items 1st ..he says when i can get money then come that day he will send money dsadsadsadsadad
    u have need post more ? how many items i sold for $$ ?[/b]
    +10000000

I have prove with the WU receipt that I sent the money.

Do u have prove that u didnt recive ur share from kaneshiro?

The thing is that u all agree to scammed me, but kaneshiro keep the money for it self according to Valentine, even if u get ur share I was gonna get scammed still as u all plan it.

J

Long story(J said) is about scammed bizzard

1. I never will be a scammer in real life and I am a man I say well i will be able to do well

2.I never know this web ko4life

3.I even never talk with bizzard how can i scamm him ? i only know him when he pmed me and asked where is kane ? coz i didnt know and find him too ...he suggest me and Phi (Vic3ntz now ) coz i have In and phi have ROC GB .

4.Kane said IN = 250$( at that time) so i agree then didnt meet him 3 days

Since that Bizzard pmed me and i knew bizzard is the buyer item and asked how much did u pay ? he said 450$ ( or how much i dont remember ) and sent the money to Kane...But i didnt meet kane then kane online pmed me IN = 200$ ( i didnt accept and wanted 250$) if no i wont give item to Kane.
    I asked bizzard his msn and we talked there ..Loc know Phi and Phi is live near kane .We(i and loc) came home of phi . Phi didnt get money too ..We came home of Kane ...but his mother said he went holiday some day ...his mother said he bought something but dont know where did he get money ? then we said his mother he helped us sell item for $$ but we didnt get money and ppl in game pming about item etc...we said if he not give us money maybe we will talk to police :lol: (because bizzard got proof that he sent the money and kane received money . His mother feared )
    Some days later Kane didnt login and quited game .. and i saw his acc is selling in forum from his friend( Ken in beramus ) wow

5.who is scammer ? kane or me ...if kane is not scammer why he wont make a topic and sell his acc (ask friend lol) what did he scare ?

6. J u are stupid ...u just heard one side from bizzard ...and all said i am scammer

7. if i am scammer i will quit game but i am still stay here and play ..coz i didnt do what did i care about that? it is only a game but i am actioning like my life ..

8.I never pay real $$ for items or premiun coz i dont have credit card or paypal etc....Aurora bought all premiun for me .

9. ROC+2 is nothing for me ...so dont jealous

10. i am bad english coz that is not my language ...so dont blame about my speaker thx byebye[/b]
    K well I didn't even bother to read everything but let me point out some things for you.

1. I am stupid? I've heard from you, biz, kane, and other stupid opinions. So before you decide to rant about stupid shit, know what your talking about.

2. Gratz you have a ROC +2. Don't sell it or announce it on ko4life, it's not allowed here. And the last thing to be jealous about is your no life ass.

VK sold some items like IN, IB.. i don't remember. Be4 wipe.. Then, the people said him that those items wiped (I still don't know, really wiped? Or they were saying lies to get more items? I can never know it). Then, VK sold his own items and paid them back. And he was not have to do it, cuz all people in Manes was known server got dupes. How can he know the items he bought from Moradon were duped items? Could you be sure about all items you bought from Moradon?[/b]
    Lol. Nice story there. The way i remember it is...

Note this is when the big dupe wave came into manes :

Rec0rd bought IN and IB off VK. Then they both got wiped. Then he supposly "bought" another IN. But once again, it got wiped. Funny story that all the ones you bought were dupe wiped? Everything i bought during that time, that i still have, i still have it. Amazing ain't it?

Oh and btw, I don't want to hear you rant on the manes section. Thanks.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

1. REFRAIN FROM FLAMING/OFFENSIVE POSTING. Any further offensive posting in this thread will result in a respective 2 day ban.
    2. POST IN THE RIGHT SECTION. Post in the correct section, obviously, and this is not the right one. If you wish, you may repost this in the Cheaters section, or the Account Problems section. This is not a market thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast