Lol I called someone to 1v1 and look...

This is a discussion on Lol I called someone to 1v1 and look... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; My friend wanted me to 1v1 with xAo. I said " Wait till my level 55 and I will ". ...
Page: 1

grzequ

Default Lol I called someone to 1v1 and look...

My friend wanted me to 1v1 with xAo. I said " Wait till my level 55 and I will ". I already be level 55 and pm ed xAo about 1v1.

Then he came our spot and attacked suddenly attacked me while Im unbuffed me and i died. I pm ed him to come back and 1v1 fair.

He came back and we did 1v1 again, I used hp pots and he was going to die. At that time alot of humans attacked me and i died again.

I went luferson and bought alot of souls for minor combo, and we did 1v1 again. While xAo's hp was like %50 a level 54 mage attacked me with pillar and thorn. I runned while xAo attacking and killed mage and continued my 1v1. Then he towned and said "Im out of pots".

After that he left cz and I said " xAo escaped " to clanchat. xAo's friend said; " Stop spamming u didnt win or he didnt escaped, He was out of pots and he towned " ( I can be out of pots, Thats Why I used 300x soul pots ! )

And we fought with him about it. Clan was close to disband for him. I spammed xAo for continue 1v1 but he didnt came back. He said my Im out of pots and I was able to give him pots, Then he said come human cz troll spot and we do 1v1 ...

I waited him near troll spot, he saw me but didnt came.Then all of them attacked me, Many times i died.

I just did minor heal and I tanked their 4x melee for about 2 minutes, and then pots ended and died. All of them was escaping while dying and comming back after they make their hp full.

ScreenShots...

And their answers after those...

CrackHead and xAo, you are suck at playing. I only be a free 50 np for ur whole party and clan for over 4 hours.

U escaped from 1v1 like CHICKENS!!

Now go and continue ur speedhack on edena.

If you dont know how to combo/minor same time, Dont cry and call whole clan to kill me.

And , I lost about 10m cash and 1k nps for this.

You just got OWNED by me!

PS: Sry for screenshots, ScreenShots was my paints mistake. And never do 1v1 with cheater xAo. (Before u hide some clannies behing trees)

wow u never asked me for 1v1 besides we were xping and xao wants to get 60..

and those pictures of the letters are after u got butt raped 1v1 with xao when u said someone attacked u

ill 1v1 u any time

xAo got owned by me in 1v1 ^_^

grzequ

U called me to Trolls after xAo towned on ardream !

Towning from 1v1 means U LOST !!!!

After that I came trolls and look this ! I waited xAo there and u guys followed me till human base. Tanked 4 ppl there for 2-3 min. Used 300x soul pots !
    I came near ur troll party for 1v1 and U all attacked me. ( including xAo!!! )

If u wanted do 1v1, do it without being retarted!

There is a fucking reason I made a thread for this shit.

Originally posted by grzequ
    U called me to Trolls after xAo towned on ardream !

Towning from 1v1 means U LOST !!!!

After that I came trolls and look this ! I waited xAo there and u guys followed me till human base. Tanked 4 ppl there for 2-3 min. Used 300x soul pots !
    I came near ur troll party for 1v1 and U all attacked me. ( including xAo!!! )

If u wanted do 1v1, do it without being retarted!
    lol i never 1v1ed u so how can i lose
    i didnt chase u to human base
    AND the reason why we attacked u at trolls was because u attacked our mage u stupid fuck