Buying Rare Crimson Def

This is a discussion on Buying Rare Crimson Def within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying all RARE crimson defense armors. NOT the ROFD upgradeable kind. Message me if you have any parts....
Page: 1

Magicality

Buying all RARE crimson defense armors. NOT the ROFD upgradeable kind.

Message me if you have any parts.

SilverKid

Since when u have rare crimson def parts Oo didnt u mean crystal ?

Magicality

Since when u have rare crimson def parts Oo didnt u mean crystal ?[/b]
    No, I mean Rare, like +5/20 Spear Def Boot/Gaunt/Helm, +5/20 Club Defense Pads, etc. They do exist in Chitin and Crimson but are just a lot rarer ^^

No, I mean Rare, like +5/20 Spear Def Boot/Gaunt/Helm, +5/20 Club Defense Pads, etc. They do exist in Chitin and Crimson but are just a lot rarer ^^[/b]
    a LOT, saw some chitins rare before but never seen crimson. Waste of money isnt it? Crystal rare or upgradable crimsons are easy to find and in some cases like club defense, the upgradable parts+7/8 are even better. Free bump for you.

Magicality

a LOT, saw some chitins rare before but never seen crimson. Waste of money isnt it? Crystal rare or upgradable crimsons are easy to find and in some cases like club defense, the upgradable parts+7/8 are even better. Free bump for you.[/b]
    I got the upgradeable +8 and rare crystals. I want the rare crimson pads +5/20 club defense, spear defenses, axe gauntlets. I've seen some of them before.