Dont trust Ruled clan

This is a discussion on Dont trust Ruled clan within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; we were 2 clans on Knight quest... we asked for peace and they accepted.. we decide that they gonna help ...
Page: 1

Xyrho

Default Dont trust Ruled clan

we were 2 clans on Knight quest... we asked for peace and they accepted..
    we decide that they gonna help us 1st and then we will help them..
    we started to kill the centaour and they watched us. when we killed it- our clan leader couldnt loot the key..
    we tought its bugged in m3 or something, so we told them to come m1 and kill it there...
    after few mins we saw them with capes- really NOOBS, dont trust them- they ksed our key and took it for themselvs
    they couldnt kill the centaour alone so they ksed... ty very much noobs! :angry: :angry: :angry:
    btw- i lost 2 pack of scrolls on this shit... ty very much ruled clan <_< -_-

Frosterr

Owned :P

Xyrho

Originally posted by Frosterr
    Owned :P
    stfu noobie :angry:

Goliath_

we tried to kill it aswell but fucking Facia ( turks ) and Discovery ( turks ) was killing our priest all time waited to 10 % of centaurs hp then kill ussigh

MerliN1st

owned by polish noobs LOL

hello

Those RuleD noobs cant do Knights Quest themselves, so i reckon they need some1 2 kill 4 them n ks loot:/. You should see them acting like an angel saying all those: wtf u didn get key?, zzz, its bugged. lets all go m1, bla bla bla. I dun c them as polish noobs, I see them as sons of babas. :lol: Between they do not owned us. We owned them till they wanted peace and we actually trusted "fellow orcs". They stand there 2 watch us kill it for 5mins, then they looted. :angry:

hello

Originally posted by MerliN1st
    owned by polish noobs LOL
    RuleD Clan = the younger generations of Babas (I think so), coz they acted exactly what turkish would do. Either that or RuleD r dogs and their master is turk. rofl "good doggie, good, go ks if u cant kill"

Xyrho

Originally posted by hello
    Those RuleD noobs cant do Knights Quest themselves, so i reckon they need some1 2 kill 4 them n ks loot:/. You should see them acting like an angel saying all those: wtf u didn get key?, zzz, its bugged. lets all go m1, bla bla bla. I dun c them as polish noobs, I see them as sons of babas. *:lol: Between they do not owned us. We owned them till they wanted peace and we actually trusted "fellow orcs". They stand there 2 watch us kill it for 5mins, then they looted. *:angry:
    +1 <_<