Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Potenional scam - Blackwidow

This is a discussion on Potenional scam - Blackwidow within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Goodday all, Its a sad morning to start this with, a person in my clan lended out a - iron ...
Page: 1

infusion

Thumbs down

Goodday all,
    Its a sad morning to start this with, a person in my clan lended out a
    - iron belt
    - iron necklage
    - smite hammer +8
    - ii+9 ( regardless if its legit )

He lended those items out the blackwidow, I know bradhouse is a good friend of him so I asked bradhouse to say to blackwidow that the person
    of the items want them back. He said jeah ill talk with him and ill see what I can do. I went away for a few hours cause 1 of the servers of a friend of mine
    had to be replaced with new hardware, anyway at the time I came back I heared from a clanny that they both went to orc side. So
    I decided to talk with some people from "rage" clan to see whatssup, and suprisly none of them knows what happened. They just know they left
    and thats about it. This morning I logged in and asked someone from sappientsgladio to call blackwidow to moradon so I could have a chat with them.
    His reply "he didnt want to", so I thought ey why not just send a pm? So I send him a pm with ey, and the next moment its blocked.
    So hes avoiding me just like hes avoiding the person from who the items are. So to all of you guys, this is a perfect example of not to trust any1 in this game.

I know this will result in to a flame, but please this topic is not about me.

Pr0p

KirbyKommando

damn .. those are some pretty sweet items.. gl getting em back

spab

1st- i dont really care but i have to say something
    smite +8, Ii+9...... dont tell me its legit (dupe, upgrade then destroy the rest and no1 knows anything, not even GM can see if its duped or not)
    As far as i know II+9 was without elemental dmg, Blackie is wearing one with elemental dmg....

nothing against u, but this just doesnt fit me there so i said it

it was with elemental, even when Sharp fought Makler it had lightining on it (like 3 weeks ago)
    but yea, strange from where those items are... anyway that doesnt change anything, BlackWidow is still scammer - no matter if its from GM, duped or legit.. :huh:

infusion

Euhm, want me to post a picture where it has ele dmg?
    It was put on before csw.. cause it would do more dmg lol

holmzi

it was with elemental, even when Sharp fought Makler it had lightining on it (like 3 weeks ago)
    but yea, strange from where those items are... anyway that doesnt change anything, BlackWidow is still scammer - no matter if its from GM, duped or legit.. :huh:[/b]
    he 'IS' a scammer?

bald words freestyler...

maybe u have backup nd stuff? cant just go out saying shit like that wen u dont know much can u now?

<_<

spab

Euhm, want me to post a picture where it has ele dmg?
    It was put on before csw.. cause it would do more dmg lol [/b]
    u showed me it before and i didnt care anymore so ok it has el dmg....

still i would say something but it would make sooo much flame then its better to dont say anything and just see others how they will flame each other

II+9, smite+8 damn...... too nice just for luck

infusion

The fact hes ignoring u when u ask for the items back, is called scam or am I mistaken?

as I said, regardless if its legit or not, scam is a scam, nothing more nothing less

spab

The fact hes ignoring u when u ask for the items back, is called scam or am I mistaken?

as I said, regardless if its legit or not, scam is a scam, nothing more nothing less[/b]
    no ignoring aint scamming

for scam u nd a prove like ss of that guy giving those items to black and ss of black wearing them now or something like this if u have it post it if u dont as i told u before u cant prove anything and it will only be a flametopic

infusion

lol jeah w/e

holmzi

hes right tho and u know it

infusion

Goodway on protection ur clanny, GG

holmzi

Goodway on protection ur clanny, GG[/b]

good way to not even have any proof or anything....

GG

sad man

infusion

Lol, u think I was their when they traded the items? Come on, u know that as good as the rest.
    So u dont find it a bit strange that when those items are asked back he ignores u ?
    Also when I tped on him on war he changed the ii for a defender? Also I saw him walking with all 2 weapons
    the ii / smite hammer and some other thing he has. U can all have ur thoughts about it I really dont care much.
    Ill wait till gm is online and he will confirm what I said.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast