Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

B > Warrior Shell Pauldron and Pads, 3x roc and 2x WE

This is a discussion on B > Warrior Shell Pauldron and Pads, 3x roc and 2x WE within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Im looking for Warrior Shell Pauld ad Pads +6 or +7 for USD. Im also looking for 3x rocs and ...
Page: 1

Im looking for Warrior Shell Pauld ad Pads +6 or +7 for USD. Im also looking for 3x rocs and 2x WE. Payment over PayPal, if you dont find me trustworthy enough, dont ever bother pm&#39;ing or posting..... >-<

PM me on the fora, if you have anything to sell. or add me on msn [email protected]

0oAndyo0

:wub:

holmzi

up for very trustable guy

love <3

Ahh comon someone must have shells to sell cute little me

Bump for gg baba

*hump*

holmzi

*hump*[/b]

yes plz B)

0oAndyo0

:wub: :wub: :wub:

<3

humpy edited the post since I dont need a helmet anymore.... ^^ <3

Zabuza

Its sad you have to buy items with real money for be a good player <_<

If you say so.....

I dont care for your meanings, if im not mistaken didnt Energie run around the fora to buy you stuff.
    Why dont you go back being Sharps manwhore pls. If I want your opinion next time i&#39;ll ask.

PS: Dont run away from me in wars baba, your lvl 75 I was on a 66 warrior... You call that being a good player ?
    But then again you prolly missed Energie running behind you duffing people....

Zabuza

If you say so.....

I dont care for your meanings, if im not mistaken didnt Energie run around the fora to buy you stuff.
    Why dont you go back being Sharps manwhore pls. If I want your opinion next time i&#39;ll ask.

PS: Dont run away from me in wars baba, your lvl 75 I was on a 66 warrior... You call that being a good player ?
    But then again you prolly missed Energie running behind you duffing people....[/b]
    You know what mean kill boss for drop item?Surely not and its stupid to say that energie run around mora for buy my items because we kill all boss together...

PS: Haha I run when I see warrior lv66?Go buy a brain man and wake up because its impossible for a wawa 66 to beat 75+...Maybe 15 rogue was behind this warrior and i was massive?And u speack about good player?...But you are a ghost at cz...

holmzi

You know what mean kill boss for drop item?Surely not and its stupid to say that energie run around mora for buy my items because we kill all boss together...

PS: Haha I run when I see warrior lv66?Go buy a brain man and wake up because its impossible for a wawa 66 to beat 75+...Maybe 15 rogue was behind this warrior and i was massive?And u speack about good player?...But you are a ghost at cz...[/b]

zabuza.... shhh plz...

y did u have to start flaming? there was no reason to.... u didnt have to come in this topic at all so leave it plz...

vlad is a great warrior.... so shut up

bb

Jo

i want fight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast