Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RapeMeSlow ur such a fucking fag

This is a discussion on RapeMeSlow ur such a fucking fag within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; scamming Sef ... prolly the most honest turk ever . Ur like the worse fag ever ... its in those ...
Page: 1

syk0z

Default RapeMeSlow ur such a fucking fag

scamming Sef ... prolly the most honest turk ever . Ur like the worse fag ever ... its in those moments that im so proud that i've scammed u dumbass.

w/e dont trade with that scum bag

RapeMeh on forums
    [email protected] ( 1 of his msn )

so your a scammer hes a scammer?

Goliath_

WTF LOLOL HIS MY NEIGHTBOUR!!!!!!! dont talk with him much though. since we dont go to same class wtf that lill kiddo :X

Reinhard

zzzz goliath ill try to find out wtf happened, if he scammed sefa, my friend ill have to ask you to help me out to get his items back...

What did he scammed of sefa zyk0s?

Hostibus

hmmm dont belive in that a bit but anyway even if he did that u`re the one who scammed not only forum niggas but also ppl that u known for 'ages' ( dont wanna call them friends since they said that u never got friends so.. )

Goliath_

Syk0z u scammed ppl u shared acc with , its no excuse for that thats so fkn heartless!!!!! , but if sef tells me he got scammed, and Some1 can prove "Nato" Jonathan" scammed him i gonna take a talk with him sice sef is my bestes of bestes turk nigga.

syk0z

go ask sef himself then , he bought hes warrior "rapemeslow" and the char got ban for payment fraud.

real rapemeslow sold his account long time ago, and now theres another owner, real rapemeslow plays with moneytalks and hes sellin taotenloc's account atm, ur talin about the guy who bought rapemeslow account no the real owner plz be more specific

nypmpha

rapemeslow baned coz of payment fraud on august at tht date the char was still at rapemeh!!! this isnt not a scam i guess!! rapemeh will solve the problem :wub: I HOPE :P

nypmpha

isnt not isnt not :P som spam

aero

1st - i did not scam him
    2nd - i am gonna fix it you fuckhead peice of shit
    3rd - go die in a car crash and stfu

Hostibus

owned rofl, piece of scamming shit complaing about others when he know shit about taht what happend buehehe such a noob

rege_satana

well,i bought rapemeslow from john, but now it is banned cuz of freud balblalbab payment shit.I have been waiting for 6-7 day,maybe john will unban it but nothng changed and now i am thinking i have been scammed...

David,maybe john is a good person but all i want,unban my warrior =/ cuz i had borrowed items on it and now ppl think that i scammed em

sorry for my bad english..

p.s : i traded some items with jp , and i respect him watever..

aero

i am gonna fix it..but i cant see how you can respect jp though

rege_satana

i trust him cuz i did too much trade with him,like give 40 50 gb first and get item second, and never scammed

i trust all ppl,if some1 scam me,it wouldnt my problem, cuz there is no point scamming ppl for shitty game.

but borrowed items were on rapemeslow...so i need to get it back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast