Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Buying and selling list offer for in game items please

This is a discussion on Buying and selling list offer for in game items please within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; BUYING Duel Opal Earrings ~ pm me for + Diamond Rings ~ pm me for + Lupus pendent +3 SELLING ...
Page: 1

BUYING

Duel Opal Earrings ~ pm me for +
    Diamond Rings ~ pm me for +
    Lupus pendent +3

SELLING

Duel Ammy of STR +0s
    AMMY OF HP
    WHITE DRAGON NECK
    RAPTOR +7 (RB)
    TOTA AND DEEP SCAR +7 (RB)

i'll be on a1 or leave messeges here or pm me

FlippinSweeT

diamond earrings h34r:

Banned

diamond earrings h34r:[/b]
    rofl diamond earings...btw u can put whatever + u want as long as its not worth more then wp+3. for example..if ur buying oe's +2 then just put buying opal earing+2 not ?

BUYING OPAL EARRINGS +2 DIAMOND RINGS +2

Awww, selling your beloved raptor +7? Oh yeah that's right u have a glave +8 now. ROFL Wow congrats 161k np. I thought you said you would be getting a million np a month after u got 80. What's wrong, trying to ks ppl in cz not earning you as much as you thought?

Free bump

Lightbulb

Awww, selling your beloved raptor +7? Oh yeah that's right u have a glave +8 now. ROFL Wow congrats 161k np. I thought you said you would be getting a million np a month after u got 80. What's wrong, trying to ks ppl in cz not earning you as much as you thought?
    Free bump[/b]
    wow still acting like a kid n flaming :blink: :huh: :unsure: how pathetic, anyways i been busy job and responsibility something u don't got. so go on n keep bitching if u want but this is for item stuff talk, like the old wise man said if u don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all. so please save us the trouble and don't reply. unless u want to buy or selling the items i posted other then that FUCK YOU :P B)

Bump 4 m3

wow still acting like a kid n flaming :blink: :huh: :unsure: how pathetic, anyways i been busy job and responsibility something u don't got. so go on n keep bitching if u want but this is for item stuff talk, like the old wise man said if u don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all. so please save us the trouble and don't reply. unless u want to buy or selling the items i posted other then that FUCK YOU :P B)
    Bump 4 m3[/b]

lol temper temper. ur right I don't have a "job" I actually have a career, something "u don't got" lol, wasn't really flamin, just askin questions. Every now and then it amuses me to mess with you, I haven't done it in quite some time so I figured this might be a good time. lol funny how u always called me and a few other people babashoppers. What u been up to lately?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1429946

tisk tisk blah

LOL

i stay to my word i haven't bought any items usd cuz i ain't gay like "u" (MEANING ONLY U)

PaPaSmurF

Lol final score...Level 80 Blah_blah-0 Level75 DarthKham-1
    You could baba+3's blah...you'd still suck cause the simple fact is u have no combo. Good try though.

wow u do ur homework huh and ur career it's to bug me huh u must really suck logging on darth what a fucking noob dont want to fight with ur own char pathetic like i said, enough with ur bullshit and quit posting im doing business[/b]

considering my char is an int priest and i would have to restat and reskill and buy new armor and a weapon only for a 1v1, sorry ur not worth all that. I loaded a lvl 75 warrior and u were too scared to 1v1.

PaPaSmurF

Lol blah, you the most ignorant warrior i have ever met. Your the only one who seriously wants to 1v1 a intel priest.

PaPaSmurF

BUYING

Duel Opal Earrings ~ pm me for +
    Diamond Earrings ~ pm me for +
    Lupus pendent +3
    SELLING

Duel Ammy of STR +0s
    AMMY OF HP
    WHITE DRAGON NECK
    RAPTOR +7 (RB)
    TOTA AND DEEP SCAR +7 (RB)

i'll be on a1 or leave messeges here or pm me[/b]

i stay to my word i haven't bought any items usd cuz i ain't gay like "u" (MEANING ONLY U)[/b]
    Lol You must be trying to enter a new form of gay or something. You calling people gay for buying items USD, but then you try to.... <_< buy items that dont exist. Selling DIAMOND EARRINGS +1 PM PLXES! Zuahah silly blah once again. <_< :unsure:

BigBlack1

Lol blah, you the most ignorant warrior i have ever met. Your the only one who seriously wants to 1v1 a intel priest.[/b]
    Whats with all the shit talking? let the man do business with whomever he wants. Cant stand a bunch of E-thugs who measure their fukin WORTH on a video game. Sad only place you all can talk shit is over a computer. Stop trash talkin a guy who is jus trying to play the game like the rest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast