Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Buying and selling list offer for in game items please

This is a discussion on Buying and selling list offer for in game items please within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; BUYING Duel Opal Earrings ~ pm me for + Diamond Earrings ~ pm me for + Lupus pendent +3 SELLING ...
Page: 2

BUYING

Duel Opal Earrings ~ pm me for +
    Diamond Earrings ~ pm me for +
    Lupus pendent +3
    SELLING

Duel Ammy of STR +0s
    AMMY OF HP
    WHITE DRAGON NECK
    RAPTOR +7 (RB)
    TOTA AND DEEP SCAR +7 (RB)

i'll be on a1 or leave messeges here or pm me[/b]
    You want to fight opal earrings and an Ammy of STR?? I think that's illegal in 12 states. Anyway, I think you meant "Dual"

Whats with all the shit talking? let the man do business with whomever he wants. Cant stand a bunch of E-thugs who measure their fukin WORTH on a video game. Sad only place you all can talk shit is over a computer. Stop trash talkin a guy who is jus trying to play the game like the rest.[/b]
    ty bigblack u ma homie kid

PaPaSmurF

Whats with all the shit talking? let the man do business with whomever he wants. Cant stand a bunch of E-thugs who measure their fukin WORTH on a video game. Sad only place you all can talk shit is over a computer. Stop trash talkin a guy who is jus trying to play the game like the rest.[/b]
    You talk about me as if im not almost 6foot tall and pretty beastly. Stupid Kind of funny I guess, besides, who are you and why are you even talking in this topic...go find something to do turk. Anyways, you dont know all blah has done, im sure i known him longer, so lets let the people talk shit who have shit to be said...
    You cant just start flaming someone of forums and not expect it to come right back. And "just playing a game" is not all blah is doing...sadly enough. kk? ty <_<

Who are you and why should I care? You have no idea what we are talking about so how about you keep your stupid fucking opinion to yourself. No one cares what you think. Blah brings this shit upon himself talking shit, calling ppl gay for babashopping and then doing it himself. Next time get some facts before you open your stupid mouth, or better yet, just mind your own business.

You talk about me as if im not almost 6foot tall and pretty beastly. Stupid Kind of funny I guess, besides, who are you and why are you even talking in this topic...go find something to do turk. Anyways, you dont know all blah has done, im sure i known him longer, so lets let the people talk shit who have shit to be said...
    You cant just start flaming someone of forums and not expect it to come right back. And "just playing a game" is not all blah is doing...sadly enough. kk? ty <_<[/b]
    na ur rong ur a 5 foot little skinny peice of shit the listens to rock music and yells at his mom (shut up u fucking cunt) on vent, also bigblack has the right to say what ever the fuck he wants and about what ever he wants. oh ya one more thing u dont know me at all

PaPaSmurF

ty bigblack u ma homie kid [/b]
    Lol E-thugs huh? Blah: ty bigblack u "ma homie kid"....
    I think I&#39;v said enough.

Who are you and why should I care? You have no idea what we are talking about so how about you keep your stupid fucking opinion to yourself. No one cares what you think. Blah brings this shit upon himself talking shit, calling ppl gay for babashopping and then doing it himself. Next time get some facts before you open your stupid mouth, or better yet, just mind your own business.[/b]
    like i said with fook freedom of speach nigga

PaPaSmurF

like i said with fook freedom of speach nigga[/b]
    Rofl good thing I typed that. :huh: :unsure:

PaPaSmurF

na ur rong ur a 5 foot little skinny peice of shit the listens to rock music and yells at his mom (shut up u fucking cunt) on vent, also bigblack has the right to say what ever the fuck he wants and about what ever he wants. oh ya one more thing u dont know me at all[/b]
    Lol oke turk youve seen a pic of me im sure... and 5 foot little is off, im nearly 6 foot turk

PaPaSmurF

Blah ım sell dıamond earrıngs +1 you buy okes?

PaPaSmurF

anyways ill aruge with u ppl tomarrow im going to sleep

duel as in 2??? also where did u get diamond earrings? photoshop nice

Banned

zzzz i love how u guys flame the guy just leave him alone and let him do what he wants. dont fuck with the homie ^^

bump

FlippinSweeT

::::grabs the popcorn::::

considering my char is an int priest and i would have to restat and reskill and buy new armor and a weapon only for a 1v1, sorry ur not worth all that. I loaded a lvl 75 warrior and u were too scared to 1v1.[/b]
    u loaded a 75 warrior with what gear? we all know blah using a glave +8...

Anyways, you dont know all blah has done, im sure i known him longer, so lets let the people talk shit who have shit to be said...[/b]
    notr every 1 know what ur sad little ass has done too...

bump for u blah

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast