HATE WU...........

This is a discussion on HATE WU........... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; So yeah i guess dont trust Jeeza you all cause either he has fallin off the face of the planet ...
Page: 1

Bradshouse

So yeah i guess dont trust Jeeza you all cause either he has fallin off the face of the planet or he scammed me...

Facts

1) you can go to any library and send a message on ko4life telling me that shits fucked up and you'll get to me asap
    2) I gave him my cell phone number go get $1.25 in quarters and call a mo fo...
    3) WU SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mp3Steelo

zzz how gayish can ppl be.. hope jeeza will make up for this though

Bradshouse

yeah me too man, makes me really mad

Sucks man, really sucks people can be so pathetic.

St0neColdKill3r

Damn broski nice welcome back present this clown gives you. Kept saying get his in game name cause shit sounded way too good to be true, but i know i've made my fair share of blind decisions. Anyways pimpin not a thing i can say will make you any less pissed off or get you your items so i'll just leave it like you always know it- KO has many 2 faced fake immature kids posing as gg friends. You know who you can trust so just stick with them bub so that this doesn't happen to one of the nicest least selfish cats i've met on this trash game heh. Hit me up on msn when you get back brotha.

PFC Senior Member

i u want WU deal just make with me

damn dude that suk