BUYING<<<warrior items

This is a discussion on BUYING<<<warrior items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I am buying Warrior items like CHITIN sets or pieces +7 +8 and above and any kind of earing rings ...
Page: 1

xtreeme33

I am buying Warrior items like CHITIN sets or pieces +7 +8 and above and any kind of earing rings belts even +12 str +1 helth as minimum but above that and unique mostly welcome...
    up for any kind of deal according to the item with GB or less virtual monney post or pm me your item-s and offer.
    fair deal and immediate safe trading tnx in advance!!!
    PS tips for future sellers: 1)if u are not a healthy player and u set your misserable life by selling items in KO get lost and don&#39;t bother to answer won&#39;t trade with u even in half price !!!
    2)I am not racist but i am not trading with babas or anyone from poland sorry turkish-polish guys but everyone in here has his own stance ethic laws and history and i trsut my experience statistic in here
    3) if u are a scam don&#39;t bother at all cause u won&#39;t have an easy life with me!!!!

hey I have a +12str /1hp belt If ya want that offer away igi/igc.