Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

buying warrior shell+8

This is a discussion on buying warrior shell+8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i got warrior shell pads+8/15 non rebirth pm me your offer.[/b] let me know what items u looking 4 ';-x...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Cool

i got warrior shell pads+8/15 non rebirth pm me your offer.[/b]
    let me know what items u looking 4 ';-x

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Cool

i got pauldrin looking for any other part,perferably a helmet shell+8 part...pm me ';-x

Banned

Lightbulb

i got pauldrin looking for any other part,perferably a helmet shell+8 part...pm me ';-x[/b]
    still looking....maybe for pads gauntlets helmet....anything but a pauldrin shell+8
    ';-x
    i would like to buy warrior shell+8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you

PKNINJA

hehe bump for buddah ;]

knux

selling pauldron non rebirth

Banned

Exclamation

selling pauldron non rebirth [/b]
    we are makeing a movemant to try and get ko to make pets have level requiremant for level 55 or what ko chooses same as to trade power up store items gives people more reason to level and not just premium
    I beleave there should be a level requiremant for the pets and not a premium silver or gold, and if so they should allow bronze premium players to have pets also, since bronze does pay for the game...
    ko should decide on a level requiremant for the pet to prevent lagg and not premium only...
    pets is not a power up store item,...it is a part of your quests, you should not have to pay for a quest.
    everyone who agrees with this can post here or make a new post if this is taken away , because i know i will.
    if you want to help support this idea please reply to our topic at this link under feed back

I HOPE YOU CAN ALL SUPPORT THIS IF YOU LIKE PETS!

CLICK THE LINK TO GET THIS DONE!
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=144387
    THANKZ FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
    !!!!!

i stilll neeed shell + 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Cool

we are makeing a movemant to try and get ko to make pets have level requiremant for level 55 or what ko chooses same as to trade power up store items gives people more reason to level and not just premium
    I beleave there should be a level requiremant for the pets and not a premium silver or gold, and if so they should allow bronze premium players to have pets also, since bronze does pay for the game...
    ko should decide on a level requiremant for the pet to prevent lagg and not premium only...
    pets is not a power up store item,...it is a part of your quests, you should not have to pay for a quest.
    everyone who agrees with this can post here or make a new post if this is taken away , because i know i will.
    if you want to help support this idea please reply to our topic at this link under feed back

CLICK THE LINK TO GET THIS DONE!
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=144387
    THANKZ FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
    !!!!!
    i stilll neeed shell + 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    b
    u
    m
    p

Banned

Red face

want to say i am looking for warrior chitin+8 and have a spear of murcury+3 for sale ';-] or trade.
    also still looking for a shell+8 helmet..
    warrior
    thank you. or rebirth +5 hehe

Banned

Lightbulb

want to say i am looking for warrior chitin+8 and have a spear of murcury+3 for sale ';-] or trade.
    also still looking for a shell+8 helmet..
    warrior
    thank you. or rebirth +5 hehe[/b]

Banned

Question

still looking

Banned

Red face

still looking[/b]
    looking for war shell helmet+8 or rebirth+5 i can offer 30 gb in item.
    good offer.
    ';-]

Banned

Red face

good offer.
    ';-][/b]
    good offer.
    ';-]
    [/quot

Banned

Talking

good offer.
    ';-]
    [/quot[/b]
    looking for warrior shell helmet +8

Banned

Thumbs down

looking for warrior shell helmet +8[/b]
    /\

Banned

Question

/\[/b]
    still looking

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast