S> 30gb ($130 for all)

This is a discussion on S> 30gb ($130 for all) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; selling 30gb for $100, paypal only, so only trusted peoples, pm me if interested....
Page: 1

Default S> 30gb ($130 for all)

selling 30gb for $100, paypal only, so only trusted peoples, pm me if interested.
    Last edited by ::Beckhouse::; 05-13-2010 at 01:41 AM.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

wtf you playing again aswel??
    AQ come cw

yeah, been back 2-3month or so, just was merching n shit for the most part so barely playing, couldnt be assed trying to get more coins, not like id be able to get a char/items again, so im selling all i have in the game.

but i do have access to an pretty nicely equiped mage which i pk on a little.

I wanna have a crack at C-West, but i don't wanna start from scratch or baba my back into the game and i don't know anyone on C-West with a mage, let alone someone wanting a sharer who doesnt have time to xp (not a great deal of time between work and drinking :P).

DeHealer

^^^^^^^^^^^^

AP0N

cwest is h0mo :P

free bump, gift me krowaz helm 7 <3

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ::Beckhouse:: View Post
    yeah, been back 2-3month or so, just was merching n shit for the most part so barely playing, couldnt be assed trying to get more coins, not like id be able to get a char/items again, so im selling all i have in the game.

but i do have access to an pretty nicely equiped mage which i pk on a little.

I wanna have a crack at C-West, but i don't wanna start from scratch or baba my back into the game and i don't know anyone on C-West with a mage, let alone someone wanting a sharer who doesnt have time to xp (not a great deal of time between work and drinking :P).
    Hahaha, true.
    But Danny, DJ and I can ask around and stuff
    Don't worry, we'll try our best

<3

This is why gold farmers exist, to make beck's prices seem high as shit, for 130 you could get 50 GB in a farming site.

DeHealer

Legit obtained money is more valuable than the one obtained using 3rd party tools like the Chinese. besides, the risk of not getting scammed from a trustie..

I know how trust able Beckhouse is, money is money no matter how it is earned in KO.
    Also I would like for you to check the "trusties" that have gone bad in this forum and others after playing years and having thousands of posts and in game admirers.
    I have bought and sold over 30 times to these sites and not once have I gotten scammed, yet the first time I sold to a friend I've known for years I got a chargeback. You can't trust anyone in KO.

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    This is why gold farmers exist, to make beck's prices seem high as shit, for 130 you could get 50 GB in a farming site.
    Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    I know how trust able Beckhouse is, money is money no matter how it is earned in KO.
    Also I would like for you to check the "trusties" that have gone bad in this forum and others after playing years and having thousands of posts and in game admirers.
    I have bought and sold over 30 times to these sites and not once have I gotten scammed, yet the first time I sold to a friend I've known for years I got a chargeback. You can't trust anyone in KO.

To be honest their existence has nothing to do with me... they exist more because of you and others who are willing to pay for their services, the only reason their prices are lower are because they can afford to be, with the minimal effort on their part any profit is good to them.

My price seems high because when i posted this other users of ko4life were advertising that they were selling for$5ea. Just edited my price in the post, for some reason cant edit the title though.

apon thats the funniest sig ive ever seen LOL thats so funny im just lmao

bump for beck

DeHealer

Bump, up Bump