Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Buyng IN for $$$

This is a discussion on Buyng IN for $$$ within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; bump...
Page: 2

johhnyutah

bump

Unr4ted

johhny add me on msn plzz i need to speak with u

PFC Senior Member

Any way this doest matter anymore. U sold me a char that got hacked 2 days later, im not even mad about the girakon thing. If brad still trusts u, i respect that.[/b]
    Yeah u many must stop and buy and sell account for make money, becouse u give people account with out security like in this case u sold m1llet account to sheka and m1llet take it back

Unr4ted

Yeah u many must stop and buy and sell account for make money, becouse u give people account with out security like in this case u sold m1llet account to sheka and m1llet take it back[/b]
    lol i dint sell him the account mijael did u must be confused and cristofer dont say shit u dont know so fuck off my topic

johhnyutah

need ur msn

wendolyn1987

has anyone ever talked to brad i bought iron neck from him money was picked up and havent seen him since :/
    if anyone knows anything my (msn) [email protected]

Unr4ted

has anyone ever talked to brad i bought iron neck from him money was picked up and havent seen him since :/
    if anyone knows anything my (msn) [email protected][/b]
    ok brad owes u right

ill talk to u wen i get home from work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12