Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

check my and Gregg drop

This is a discussion on check my and Gregg drop within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; you guys rock i meen your so good ow my god lvl 74 vs 66 but still you guys are ...
Page: 2

BlackWidow

you guys rock i meen your so good ow my god lvl 74 vs 66 but still you guys are so good damn pls get a life your just sed go spend more money on a fcking game[/b]
    can we pls have yours oh wait then id be jack sh1t in ko and love men in real life. holmzis post was all in fun and gregg took it as such and we congrats them on their rol but you have to come in here with your internet tough girl comments. more like keep your poser cool guy comments to clan chat as maybe they give a sh1t about wtf you say. i notice you say a ton and its always arrogant as fook- so we know who are you in game? gotta make sure your even worth a reply.

again gratz on rol. sell it to scream for usd

Bradshouse

or sell it to me

Bradshouse

oh by the way, cant take the heat in CZ stay outta the kitchen i guess. We have many of times taken on 30 of you all so i dont wanna hear whinning about that at all. I have never towned in a 1 or 2 vs 10 or 20. Just take ur lashings, its like you killing the lvl 62 and lvl 60 noobs that are there no difference scream. Not sure exactly who you are but stop crying man.

I spen money on hobbies just like anyone else, that fact of the situation is like if you played baseball, you run faster with nicer shoes, catch better with a good glove then an old raggidy one. Stop cryin about our items. If you dont like it get a job perhaps get better items or get over it and stay outta others afairs man...

Thats another episode of brads corner for ya thanks all who read

Banned

just let him sell the fcking rol and dont start to spam the fcking topic with bs about you guys killing him

ow and im not arrogant i know im shit but hey i dont care

Banned

if u were pwning u wouldnt let us go to bowl and get a rol
    kkthnxbb

Mr. BlackWidow you guys did not come here to gz them drop, u came here to show off how "good" you are. And someone was talking about my ego - look at yourself :lol: Let everybody come on forum and post SS when they got 10 kills in a row :lol:

and about this

oh by the way, cant take the heat in CZ stay outta the kitchen i guess. We have many of times taken on 30 of you all[/b]
    - last time when I saw Sapientes member in action that another side outnumbered them was BlackWidow, he thought "omg there is more of them than me, I will play like PriestDro" tried heal himself 3 times, died and got so frustraded that needed to mail Makler that he is retard cose he gangbang others :lol: :lol:

going to watch second half of CL final, after its done I count on replies of ppl like BlackWidow, Grail - call some Jeremiahs, Flippys or SG members and say together that Freestyler is retard because.. he is retard :lol:

btw. my 2v2 offer is still actuall.

infusion

^_^ freestyler

PussyCatER

lol free he still dun dare do the 2v2? =S

BlackWidow

Freestyler we vs'd you never even got my hp under 3k so pls dont even talk here like your queen shit. What you dont know could fill a billion libraries lil gimp. Pls just stick to bumping your shitty character which i get a kick out of daily how much you think that junk is worth. You weren't even there the time i lettered makler about him attacking me when i was already fighting 3 other ppl but feel free to say what makes you feel better. Enjoy real life as maybe your sack will finally drop from your diaper.

another free bump for cat and gregg, and yea sorry for the flames but these twiglets keep acting tough so believe ill always be here to crush em.

grzequ

I didnt get any RoL
    but still gg :P

Oh no oh my God !!! we lost 300-400NP?? gash >.< you have Np we have ROL you dont have a real life?? piteous -_-

Still offer:PE+WP or PE+WE

BTW i play 1-2 hours in week(work and work and nonstop work - 14-16 hours in day) -_-) and got that drop

Banned

@ grzequ , u gay

Freestyler we vs&#39;d you never even got my hp under 3k so pls dont even talk here like your queen shit. What you dont know could fill a billion libraries lil gimp. Pls just stick to bumping your shitty character which i get a kick out of daily how much you think that junk is worth. You weren&#39;t even there the time i lettered makler about him attacking me when i was already fighting 3 other ppl but feel free to say what makes you feel better. Enjoy real life as maybe your sack will finally drop from your diaper.

another free bump for cat and gregg, and yea sorry for the flames but these twiglets keep acting tough so believe ill always be here to crush em.[/b]
    you talking about everything cept 2v2 ^_^
    yeah I lost on my priest (oh noes), but what most funny when i was at Maklers warrior we did 1:1 and with Makler you lost 2:1 (have all frapses of it) (yeh 75+ priest loosing with 71 war, so sad xD). If u have some fraps or screen compare our combo, u will get ur answer why u won. Anyway wont make any excuses, last time inviting you to 2v2 to show you that your lvl and babahsoped gear isnt all bitch. And that u deny that u came here to say "hey im good" just shows how retarded you are, check ur old posts in this topic, maybe u will get my point.

and good luck on next gang bang actions, maybe someday u will do like PriestDro xD, but if not - dont get so mad. Oh and dont tell me that i wasnt there cose i have fraps of this action and SS of letter u sent Makler, its really funny shit how u getting mad cose u got owned xD

Anyway wont make any excuses, last time inviting you to 2v2 to show you that your lvl and babahsoped gear isnt all bitch. And that u deny that u came here to say "hey im good" just shows how retarded you are, check ur old posts in this topic, maybe u will get my point.[/b]
    Wtf. I heard a little bird whispering in my ear, that THE real Makler goes around bragging cause he owns these days .No wonder since Makler has MY babashopped items atm. To be honest im quite dissapointed.
    :unsure:

Ohh btw GRATZ Greggy Cat

Banned

fuck its not a flame topic pls stop spam our topic guys
    bump need PE + WP or WE + PE
    pm us in game Cat or Gregg .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast