Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CHITIN SHIELD +8

This is a discussion on CHITIN SHIELD +8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Quitting game, Selling my bro's Priest Glass Belt and WE Sold $250 SSE +0 Hellbreaker+7 Tooth +7 Ruby Ring Priest ...
Page: 1

MeanTeddy

Default CHITIN SHIELD +8

Quitting game, Selling my bro's Priest

Glass Belt and WE Sold $250

SSE +0

Hellbreaker+7

Tooth +7

Ruby Ring

Priest FP DD25 Helmet

CHITIN SHIELD +8 (One of only 7 in all of ares, have had it for 6 months)

Selling all of the above for USD Paypal or WU also selling the account lvl 64 Human Paladin

MeanTeddy

bump

Kailean

'uknight3d' assist.
    ROFL
    go burn in hell with you retarded pro lurer as(s) leader, almost all CS+8 should be deleted, but tell me how many times did he bought items from gms? (so called babashop)

MeanTeddy

zzzzz.... did I invite you to flame? yeah.... we buy from gm so much.. thats why my rogue is hacked and cant get rollback.. and half of clan dont even have +0 uniques..lol. If you would know anything about UK clan, its one of the oldest around, back in beta days. Secondly, everyone who knows our clan knows how big we are in bosses. I cant tell you how many rol, roc, sse, re, eme etc I have seen from boss drops in our clan through the last years. So stop flaming you noob, and dont be jealous of those who have better items than you and camped bosses for months. /Quit_topic

sunman

ur post is contradictive though,, first u say half of ur clan dont' have +0 uniques, then u go on sayin u cant' tell him how many rol roc etc, etc seen from boss drops in ur clan? o_O..

Kailean

Originally posted by MeanTeddy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeanTeddy)</div>
    zzzzz.... did I invite you to flame? *yeah.... we buy from gm so much.. thats why my rogue is hacked and cant get rollback.. and half of clan dont even have +0 uniques..lol. If you would know anything about UK clan, its one of the oldest around, back in beta days. Secondly, everyone who knows our clan knows how big we are in bosses. I cant tell you how many rol, roc, sse, re, eme etc I have seen from boss drops in our clan through the last years. So stop flaming you noob, and dont be jealous of those who have better items than you and camped bosses for months. /Quit_topic[/b]
    cloud was, is and will still remain a noobie. too bad he can lure everywhere and everything, just like illuminati. im actually surprised, that such retards dont have ally...

<!--QuoteBegin-sunman

ur post is contradictive though,, first u say half of ur clan dont' have +0 uniques, then u go on sayin u cant' tell him how many rol roc etc, etc seen from boss drops in ur clan? o_O..
    hehe, "we buy frmo gm so much"

garfieldbr

best priest in elmorad(for me) quit
    gl for sell ur items.

can i see ss of cs+8 plx

MeanTeddy

I dont know how to upload pics on this. If u can tell me how I will load ss. Or go to ebay.com and look it up there, I have picture posted though. What I was saying is.. half of clan dont have +0 uniques only old school players. Uknighted has alot of haters.. lol.. its fine. You dont even know how many times I have been lured on doing bosses with clan. Ohh, and btw... with bosses mate... may the strongest party win. Luring correctly requires skill without dying XD Regardless... I will sell it whether you think its dupe or not, but congrats to whoever buys it because oh boy, will they be happy :wub:

Kailean

Originally posted by MeanTeddy
    I dont know how to upload pics on this. If u can tell me how I will load ss. Or go to ebay.com and look it up there, I have picture posted though. What I was saying is.. half of clan dont have +0 uniques only old school players. Uknighted has alot of haters.. lol.. its fine. You dont even know how many times I have been lured on doing bosses with clan. Ohh, and btw... with bosses mate... may the strongest party win. Luring correctly requires skill without dying XD Regardless... I will sell it whether you think its dupe or not, but congrats to whoever buys it because oh boy, will they be happy :wub:
    make a pic ingame, open it in you KO catalogue, save as. then www.imageshack.us, upload, and give the link
    "may the strongest win"- too bad you loose

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeanTeddy
    make a pic ingame, open it in you KO catalogue, save as. then www.imageshack.us, upload, and give the link
    "may the strongest win"- too bad you loose [/b]
    why you have to be such a hater ?

Kailean

Originally posted by Crimsonrain+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crimsonrain)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean@
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeanTeddy

"may the strongest win"- too bad you loose
    why you have to be such a hater ?[/b]
    im just to those who ks/steal/lure
    and btw, cs+8 gyve me oke? just think about it
    btw free bumps, oke? :rollseyes:

MeanTeddy

C/O $430 for cs+8, offer up noobs :wub: crimsonrain love u... haha.. say hi to clannies for me

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by MeanTeddy
    C/O $430 for cs+8, offer up noobs *:wub: * crimsonrain love u... haha.. say hi to clannies for me
    I'm orc now all clannies quitting except me and minortaur :S

Kik0

Is min going orc too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast