Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

close

This is a discussion on close within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; he was a really nice person he always helped me out when needed he even made room for exp if ...
Page: 2

Tinkerplop

he was a really nice person he always helped me out when needed he even made room for exp if needed, 1 of the best guys ive know in my ko carriere
    offcourse that was like uhm 7 - 8 months ago than he went to the dark side and ive never heard him annymore i saw him somethimes in cz but didnt really talked to him

sime217

what the hell is the dark side.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

dark side = when someone scams

there was a confusion with him, at least i know that

but he is a good guy and trustable too

Banned

Up

MrT

Like one year ago we were in same clan. I didnt know him really good but i always liked him. After he left the clan we kept pming for some time, but suddenly he was never online again.

sime217

up

Banned

Like one year ago we were in same clan. I didnt know him really good but i always liked him. After he left the clan we kept pming for some time, but suddenly he was never online again. [/b]
    What does mr.t stand for?

MrT

Its because of my Char's name...a lot of ppl couldnt speak that name correctly. So they gave me the nickname "T" or " Mr. T"...

Mr T is also known as that black guy who does commercials for World of Warcraft ;P

his name is Tschenk4 and most of us callt him T-schenk-4

xD

Banned

Its because of my Char's name...a lot of ppl couldnt speak that name correctly. So they gave me the nickname "T" or " Mr. T"...
    Mr T is also known as that black guy who does commercials for World of Warcraft ;P[/b]
    ahh ok baba

NLwesje

ive known johnny for a long time yes he still plays but im not commenting on that i can vouch for him 100% used 2 buy him prem and always received my payment last time was about 4 days ago hes trustable

Banned

ty ..

yes i sold johnnyleduche with full info changed.

info was changed when k2 allowed us to make our 3 secret question / 1x Seal question answer =)
    with full new info. so no1 has this info besides me
    n i no longer have payment info b.c i used my parents cc when i was 17 xD (now 18)
    but NLwesje was bought me a bit of prem with his click and buy =) so if sime needs the payment info all i can say is get it from NLwesje <3

Banned

ty ..

yes i sold johnnyleduche with full info changed.

info was changed when k2 allowed us to make our 3 secret question / 1x Seal question answer =)
    with full new info. so no1 has this info besides me
    n i no longer have payment info b.c i used my parents cc when i was 17 xD (now 18)
    but NLwesje was bought me a bit of prem with his click and buy =) so if sime needs the payment info all i can say is get it from NLwesje <3[/b]
    I win

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12