S> lvl 75.60 priest w/ uber items, updated!

This is a discussion on S> lvl 75.60 priest w/ uber items, updated! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well guys, i just started my senior year in college so i got to sell this account mainly for money ...
Page: 1

_Stylo_

Well guys, i just started my senior year in college so i got to sell this account mainly for money because i had to quit my job and don't have time to play.

K2 gayed me on premium and i am tring to get it sorted out so I can't sell items seperatly right now..you can either buy the character and everything on it or wait for me to get my gold prem.

C/O are in () New bids need to be minimum 10.00 dollars higher than the current bid..been getting to many 5.00 dollars bids:P

Priest has Player shield +5 (230.00)
    All weapon def armor +7/6 (w/ char)
    Str armor +7/8 (w/ char)
    around 5k worth of scrolls
    also has a dcz preist.
    Dol +7 (65.00)
    Smite +7 (65.00)
    HB +7 (155.00)
    We+1 (150.00)
    we+1 (150.00)
    we +2 (250.00)
    wp+2 (205.00)
    roc +1 (150.00)
    roc +1 (150.00)
    iron belt (170.00)

If you buy 3 or more items i will give huge discounts because it cuts out fee's when 1 person buys multiple items !

Serious offers only. if I know you i will take Paypal..if not W/U and please don't pm me asking how much..i am taking offers..this is kinda like an auction...highest offer gets it..once i get an offer on something I will post the amount out side the item.

BTW...if you want 1000.00 + in items if i am really good friends with you or you got good references..i will work out some kinda payment plan

Steefo_o

up?;O

chimera2888

leaving D:
    stacked nikka >.> up!

starcraft2

DAMN! nice shit

Steefo_o

up

Royalassassin

gl in life

wow nice.. hope you were owning with those items cause they are really nice for gira

gel new server screw skool xD

Steefo_o

wow nice.. hope you were owning with those items cause they are really nice for gira[/b]
    hell ya whe where owning :P
    UP

_Stylo_

Please listen guys.K2 gayed me and gave me bronze prem. instead of gold...right now i have around 20 days of bronze left so i have to wait until i can get gold. I have submitted multiple support tickets trying to get it fixed but don't know what they will do..Until they do fix the problem I am only taking offers.When the account is fixed i will announce it and will accept offers for 2 more days...after that the highest get it.Also anyone who spends 500.00 + will get 10% off.

Steefo_o

upup and awayyy