close

This is a discussion on close within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Close ( dont bump me )...
Page: 1

Close

( dont bump me )

StoneColdAngel

Didn't you just sell everything cuz you have to go to army? Or am I messing something here?

Didn't you just sell everything cuz you have to go to army? Or am I messing something here?[/b]
    I sold
    ROCs +1 / account warrior lvl 76 / raptor +9 / SS+6 , all of that for USD then i had more items of my friend and mine.
    Then my friend didnt want to leave so now we bought char for iron necklace , i work and study to army and when im at home i can play 4-5 hours , i used to play 24/7 and thats why i left KO , now after i got work and study everyday ill play 4-5 hours a day and even not everyday.
    Couldnt sell my other items since its my friend items too , so we just playing on 1 char , he probably gonne play more then me since he got only school and he got more time to speand , so actually while im at home and i done with my things i can play .
    When i really join the army ( thats mean 3 years service , atm i only study about weapons , cars , more few weeks / months ill join for the next 3 years) ill be at home week , then back to army for week then again and again , so ill prolly play really less then low and i even not sure if ill , anyway will see.