Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

close delete this topic pls whatever full of flame...

This is a discussion on close delete this topic pls whatever full of flame... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; omg just get lost....ur a noobscammer who proved himself ....who doesnt realise that is a retard.... so just get a ...
Page: 2

ArtOfFighters

omg just get lost....ur a noobscammer who proved himself....who doesnt realise that is a retard....

so just get a life and play with ur noobfriends....selling an account without giving all the infos is ok? lol

bb noob[/b]
    just admitted it? yeah i think so :P

well i dont wanna start this all over again....costs me to much nervs.....we know both what the facts are and we should everybody have his own opinion so the will see the truth....
    and due to the fact i am in the best fucking clan in the whole knight online game it should prove himself....

cya....

ArtOfFighters

maybe they dont know your history,

and if you didnt want to start this up again, you shouldnt have posted in my post makin crap up about me numbnuts

i just wanna safe some ppl

NLwesje

he doesnt denie that he didnt give all info for me that says enough.. szilike has been a clannie of mine for a long time now and i can vouch for him he is trustable

ArtOfFighters

he doesnt denie that he didnt give all info for me that says enough.. szilike has been a clannie of mine for a long time now and i can vouch for him he is trustable[/b]
    careful with szilike - i sold him an account and he charged me back once i gave him the info [/b]

i believe i proved it in the post you made about me as well,

if anyone feels like it they can dig it up,will be a fair way down the list by now tho, and i can't be assed doing it myself,[/b]
    read the whole post or keep your mouth shut plx h34r:

who cares about that topic it is just full of flame.......

u sold me an account didnt gave me all the infos....thats a scam believe or not and now bb noob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12