Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ClOSE TOPIC

This is a discussion on ClOSE TOPIC within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Mu3rt3? pffff being certainlly sure that is not mu3rt3. btw go to university "watton"[/b] OMG ... U ARE MU3RT3 U ...
Page: 2

TooMuchLove

Mu3rt3? pffff being certainlly sure that is not mu3rt3. btw go to university "watton"[/b]
    OMG ... U ARE MU3RT3 U A SCAMMER .... U A CHILDREN .. U HAVE 15-16 YEARS OLD AND SELLING CHAR U .. WANT SCAMM MEMBERS OF KO4LIFE.. WE NEED ONLY PEOPLE TRUSTABLE DONT NEED BOYS SELLING CHAR .. WHEN WANT HATE PEOPLE .. GOOD LUCK .. SCAMMER ..

WARNING : HE IS A SCAMMER ...

THX ..

ok let me say something

if he ip is some1 from here them he is who hacked me (Muerte)
    http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8425/pagipsx5.jpg

if his nick is gallardoxd so take care with this guy i was sharing with him and someday with got hacked he said some turk hacked me but thats impossib... but who was in the accoutn after with got hacked , he joiened in the ventrillo his nick was yunnix we gave the ip of the ventrilo in the game so he was the hacker " rebelde20 said he is a turk " i said ok maybe some turk hacked me .... somedays later rebelde20 comes and say " Morian i can get back ur account i said really ... ok them do it he did it that was nice but i wasnt sure about it ... how i know rebelde20 wanna play muerte at the start but enrique(real muerte) took me so i putted items in his acocunt something like glassbelt(from melody ) hell braker 7 and more items i spended 400$ on this items and all prems and a lot cash whatever someday i was cheking the ips of rebelde onehitonewonder(rebelde's cousin) enrique(real owner) yunnix(hacker) and the ip of yunnix was same as onehitwonder(rebeldecousin)'s ips damm it i got static xD so who hacked me was rebelde cousin , Muerte's real friends i said to rebelde if he can talk with his cousin and get back my items he said not but he admited he hacked me and he said i hacked u coz i need money :S .... after it i said to muerte if he gonna give me the account or give me my money .... he said i will give u the moeny " I AM STILL WAITING " but he blocked me from the msn he changes his nick in the game etc ... nvm so as i know the hackers are onehitwonder rebelde and enrique " why rebelde (because the ip comes from his house so fak him if he said i dont know nothing .... )

his msn are [email protected] , [email protected]

INFO OF THE ACCOUNT

id :gallardoxd
    old pass : morierte12

palacios(First Password of the account)
    what was the first video game you played :starcraft
    what was the name of your first school : santodomingo
    who is your favorite super hero : spiderman
    the 3 secret and answer question
    and the word for seal my items (cebiche)

click and buy : 106892520
    30,50 EUR Date " 01.09.2007 "
    3,83 EUR Date " 07.09.2007 "

http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?i...kandbuymz1.jpg

the account was made with this email [email protected] this day 24/07/2007 , birthday OF THE ACCOUNT = 27/12/91 .

take care with this fags

btw sorry 4 my english :P i am studing italian :P T_T

Cr4shitO

i will locked this post but be4 i wanna say something.

1.- Rebelde hacked Mu3rt3 a few week's i think
    2.- him use NCS for change name Mu3rt3 for MrRebelde20 ( atm got this name )
    3.- btw, him got lvl 68 not 69 ( i will get lvl 70 maybe tomorrow =\)
    4.- i dun wanna got banned for sell account, i just wanna change fking char for IGI/IGC USD if u want , im not need post
    info by my account, if u wanna buy PM ME !
    5.- if u wanna accused me "Scamer" show proff or something

P.D.: MY MSN IS " [email protected] "

/Close_topic

TooMuchLove

i will locked this post but be4 i wanna say something.

1.- Rebelde hacked Mu3rt3 a few week's i think
    2.- him use NCS for change name Mu3rt3 for MrRebelde20 ( atm got this name )
    3.- btw, him got lvl 68 not 69 ( i will get lvl 70 maybe tomorrow =\)
    4.- i dun wanna got banned for sell account, i just wanna change fking char for IGI/IGC USD if u want , im not need post
    info by my account, if u wanna buy PM ME !
    5.- if u wanna accused me "Scamer" show proff or something

P.D.: MY MSN IS " [email protected] "

/Close_topic[/b]
    OMG NOOB U A SCAMMER.. U SCAM MORIAN .. WHY U SAY "I NOT SCAMMER".. VERY BAD...

Cr4shitO

OMG NOOB U A SCAMMER.. U SCAM MORIAN .. WHY U SAY "I NOT SCAMMER".. VERY BAD...[/b]
    1 ._ who fk are u ?
    2 ._ many ppl can vouch for me
    3._ " U A SCAMMER " " VERY BAD " ... i think u r retarded guy :P

plz close topic and Banned this MotherFucker :lol:

TooMuchLove

1 ._ who fk are u ?
    2 ._ many ppl can vouch for me
    3._ " U A SCAMMER " " VERY BAD " ... i think u r retarded guy :P
    plz close topic and Banned this MotherFucker :lol:[/b]
    humm.. bro ... u can give me id or nick of your vouchers ... i ex member slay3r too... if u say : i ex member slay3rs now i 69 .. you are Mu3rt3 ... and i dont need make problems.. i only want you dont scamm people of k4olife.. cuz i know people interested in your warrior .. but this people is 100% trustable .. and you only want hate this people.

thx .. ko4life .. sry for the words.. :lol: .. but i dont love scammers or bad people <_<

Cr4shitO

humm.. bro ... u can give me id or nick of your vouchers ... i ex member slay3r too... if u say : i ex member slay3rs now i 69 .. you are Mu3rt3 ... and i dont need make problems.. i only want you dont scamm people of k4olife.. cuz i know people interested in your warrior .. but this people is 100% trustable .. and you only want hate this people.

thx .. ko4life .. sry for the words.. :lol: .. but i dont love scammers or bad people <_<[/b]
    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!

Dear MotherFuker, i was play with slay3rs clan. but i dun play warrior i was play my MAGE ( S70 )
    now i make fuker warrior im bored to play KO

cya later "watton" xD

TooMuchLove

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!

Dear MotherFuker, i was play with slay3rs clan. but i dun play warrior i was play my MAGE ( S70 )
    now i make fuker warrior im bored to play KO

cya later "watton" xD[/b]
    HUM... s70 is my friend.. u liering ... and if you are s70 .. u dont play with ur mage cuz u dont have time for university.. but u say .. u leveled warrior to lvl 69 ? how u can levleed your warrior if u dont have time? ... u not s70 .. u bad liering

BUmp for Noob ...
    Bump for Scammer...

TooMuchLove

[quote]
    HUM... s70 is my friend.. u liering ... and if you are s70 .. u dont play with ur mage cuz u dont have time for university.. but u say .. u leveled warrior to lvl 69 ? how u can levleed your warrior if u dont have time? ... u not s70 .. u bad liering

BUmp for Noob ...
    Bump for Scammer...

Banned

if you will better look at lvl..you willl see that pic is edited

rebelde never hacked muerte , they play together , they are hackers ......... btw they live in the same street , meurte is lieying he is a faking idiot he wanna clean his name whatever everyone knows how is rebelde20 faking greedy and i m not saying u are muerte i just said if u have ur id as gallardoxd them u do nvm have a nice day i have to go bb

Cr4shitO

BUmp for Noob ...
    Bump for Scammer...[/b]
    lol Friends? pffff !
    /spanish_on
    ilovemymother somos amigos T_T? pero de cuando carajos aka te deje mi msn xD, i mi warrior lo juega unos patas mientras estudio, le puede preguntar al HDP ! de Carloz ke no me dio party en paramun T_T. preguntale a Mr70 k para toO el dia conectadO si juego o no. /spanish_off

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12