Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

close topic

This is a discussion on close topic within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; SELLING VIA WU: dual rol +1 sold close topick plz...
Page: 1

SELLING VIA WU:

dual rol +1 sold

close topick plz

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

110$ for ib +0
    paypal verified.

in peru we dont have paypal , we only have wu

Banned

B
    U
    M
    P

Fubuki

we dont? :S i saw like 2 dudes with pp account in ko4life forum.
    In order to hav pp i guess u hav to get bank account first to let pp verify the credit card numer.

maybe they born in peru but they dont live here

trz

pm'ed

Fubuki

You came from ronark or olimpia. Uhmmm now that i looked on ur profile, u were askin at the In game Requests help with exp for ur lvl 1 priest with nice items on pathos. But cant understand how you got those items :S in this post
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2308534ç
    I say this cause Human Rogue lvl 80 called WilRose got hacked recently, and surprisely he has same stuffs you were sellin in that post (well he also had IN+0 that u probably trade for ep+2 + money or dunno). Well this is just a maybe, i want an explanation from urself. And to all, be careful unless he explains himself good.

ty

P.S: if u are innocent, then i giv ya my deepest apologizes.

well i dont have nothing to be with that dude. i got more items than those i only post that to see if some1 would like to buy my items. and my items come from 2 diferentes parts. the first one come fron a old friend i helped him when he got hacked ( like one year and half ago) and when he stoped playing this game he gave me some items and the other part come from 1.4m nps i change into medals when this expansion came out.

i edit the post because my english its no enought good and i want to do it good

dual rol +1 Sold

to insulin
    way face to face

Fubuki

1.4m nps seriously and whats was that char ID? i traded 780k nps into medals but didnt get more than 25gbs...
    Sorry if im annoyin but ur anwser still is not that convincing.
    And also what was your friedn that stopped playin ID?
    Im pretty sure to hav heard about a player that had 1.4m nps.

was not just one acount fron the 1.4m, were all my cyber cafe acounts nps. and i dont need to give more explanations if some1 want buy my items are free to do it. if one dude got hacked idk when, why i need to have something to do. and i got the items from friend like 4 months ago. no right now....

cuz i need to split the money in 4 persons per item i sell with my cyber cafe friends

Banned

was not just one acount fron the 1.4m, were all my cyber cafe acounts nps. and i dont need to give more explanations if some1 want buy my items are free to do it. if one dude got hacked idk when, why i need to have something to do. and i got the items from friend like 4 months ago. no right now....

cuz i need to split the money in 5 persons per item i sell with my cyber cafe friends[/b]
    5 ok bro? xD

j/k. Bump for old clannie, que ha sido de tu vida? Trustable person, buy his shit!

Fubuki

sure, evreyone is free to buy even if they were hacked, well also there are not many peruvian players left on Pathos im sure to hav heard most of them, i just asked explanations to reject my theory but well i cant do anything else.

If you hacked WilRose, let me tell ya that every action got its consequence my friend, but if u are not then just ignore this.

Ty for ur time, peace

--- PROBLEM SOLVED ----

nose q tiene este weon q esta q me dice scammer. nada vendiendo una cosas de las cabinas con todos los nps de la gente y de un brother que me regalo un par de items antes de kitarse. y este weon me dice scammer nose xq

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast