Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Closed by Creator

This is a discussion on Closed by Creator within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Lets say someone accuses u of stealing a wallet but he has no evidence what so ever that link u ...
Page: 2

Jay

Lets say someone accuses u of stealing a wallet but he has no evidence what so ever that link u to the crime... till he shows some proof, ure considered innocent... there can be no doubt tht u stole the wallet unless there is some evidence...

ure theory is based on a a doubt that other might have... Since he made this topic, some people will have 2nd thought about J now untill this topics gets to an conclusion... but still the fact remains u cant consider someone guilty until u show some evidence... no evidence = not a scammer

RiseAgainst_

J lend items to me i gave them back, i lend items to J and he gave them back he is trustworthy and anarchist is an ingame scammer.

Who trusts an scammer's word? -_- (stupid ppl dont)

xanarchistx

k. whatever.

I know J's a scammer and so do the people that know I traded with him knowing i'd get paid later.

RiseAgainst_

Nah u r the scammer...

Lets say someone accuses u of stealing a wallet but he has no evidence what so ever that link u to the crime... till he shows some proof, ure considered innocent... there can be no doubt tht u stole the wallet unless there is some evidence...

ure theory is based on a a doubt that other might have... Since he made this topic, some people will have 2nd thought about J now untill this topics gets to an conclusion... but still the fact remains u cant consider someone guilty until u show some evidence... no evidence = not a scammer[/b]
    I am not labeling anyone until I see proof. Not once have I said that J is a scammer or he isn't a scammer. Not once have I said that anarchist is telling the truth or he is lying. Otherwise, I would be considered impartial.

anyways hes too much of a dumbass to scamm someone[/b]
    You, on the other hand have, which makes you impartial.

Let us end our little discussion here. I am an ego maniac. I will tell you one thing, which is for certain - you will not win against me in an argument.

xanarchistx

Closed(Although people will spam on, I dont care)

I have finals tommorow and a project i didnt start.

I'm just angry atm, I dnt really need the shard or gbs.

fcking Finals..

I want my white dragon necklace back btw J[/b]
    bump and lol @ topic

Closed(Although people will spam on, I dont care)

I have finals tommorow and a project i didnt start.

I'm just angry atm, I dnt really need the shard or gbs.

fcking Finals..[/b]
    In other words, you have no proof. That is settled. J can't be proved of doing any wrong doing. He is innocent!

Jay

when i said hes too dumb tht was a joke, normal people would have figured it out

and as far as me winning the argument, well lets say i dont even have to try cause ure side of the argumen = garbage

I didnt say tht u called him a scammer or what not.. u said that my reasoning = shit since i dont have proof to bak myself up when i said that J's not a scammer...
    I told u that i dont need to have evidence since J has a clean past, u can take tht as my evidence... but u still say tht i need evidence to bak myself up.... not much of an argument from ure side is there? just same shit over n over

edit: going sleep....

i thought u were an ego maniac?? giving up so easily? bb later to check wht u write

Inactive Member

its like this = if u want to keep flaming each other go ahead and jump to next post ...

if u want to resolve it , stop complaining and listen ... Lets say u sell for example a XXX item 2 months ago for 100gbs and the other guy only gave you 50 gbs ( and he will pay you at some point in the future that "u didnt specify" ) and u dont ask him for the money in a long time . Now the itm its on merchant for 8 gbs but u still expecting the guy will pay 50gbs thats never gonna happen ... right (of course u can complain for 5 hours but still he will never pay you those 50 gbs) ... the only logic and fair thing is that u say ... ok u pay me half the price of what we agree .. now pay me half the price of the market price ..wich would probably be 10gbs or if he dont want to pay you then u give him that amount and ask for the shard .... .

thats what ppl do in real life , in real business when things like this happen... and hurry up cause next thing u know shard + 7 are gonna be on merchant 999 :lol:

Sidewalk

k. whatever.

I know J's a scammer and so do the people that know I traded with him knowing i'd get paid later.[/b]

Haha, wow. Fuck you kaboom

xanarchistx

Sidewalk, you know I'm not an asshole, most of the time.

I don't care about the shard, and J isn't a scammer.

I'm pissed as fuck because I have a fcking report due tommorow, 4 pages, and I have to wake up in 5 hours to leave to turn this in.

J can delete the topic if he wants, I don't care if people know i'm an asshole at times, I already blatantly admit that to anyone.

Everyone gets mad now and then, how you deal with it is another story.

J

To curly : Come online and ill give it to you.
    To Jay : <3
    To MoeMoney : Who the hell are you?
    To CJ : Well it is my fault that i waited this long to give you the money, but money doesn&#39;t grow on trees. Especially at these market prices. It is unfair to both of us. Because a) If i pay you 15 gbs, i&#39;m paying 35gbs for an item that i can get at 20 gbs right now. B) You could&#39;ve sold it awhile ago and made bank.

We&#39;ll talk later to try to resolve this shit, but don&#39;t make stupid topics like this.

xanarchistx

I know it was stupid, please close it.

I don&#39;t want the full 15gbs, I&#39;d be an asshole if I did.
    At first i took it down to half, and said 7, but I really need 5gbs.

[email protected]

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

ownage ~_~ ^_^

pfff peace be poor like every on server

like noodles ^_^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast