Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Closed by Creator

This is a discussion on Closed by Creator within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; okay kaboom if you call that that is scamming then riseagainst is also a scammer..^^ i knew he was always ...
Page: 3

eddiezhu

okay kaboom if you call that that is scamming then riseagainst is also a scammer..^^ i knew he was always a lil dirty mexican mofo

Sidewalk

This is the second time that you've run your mouth, and when people say something you close your own topic.

You should leave up what you said before then apologize, instead of editing away what you said.

Much like with the statements about valk never doing anything for RoS. After confronted you edited away what you said, and basically had the topic lose about 3/4 of what people were saying. Stand by what you say, if you're wrong admit you're wrong. Just dont delete what you said to try to cover up for your own actions.

And if you just asked me in vent or something i could've loaned you 5gb. But not now. Sorry baba, you need to chill out and not start shit unless you mean it.

iViKiller

He says, she says. Show proof. Msn logs, pms, etc etc.

I am bored. Since I don't follow ko4life and don't know either of you, I can be the perfect bipartisan resolution to your problem.[/b]
    STFU u act like a gm! are u fag???

Hi! ):

mateuszthebadcomboer

no ppl its plain up like this he wants his money cause hes a asshole he buys shit for 999 never sells it and says he dont got shit but some of the best items. same with J buy J is a little diffrent he cries when he cant get it. I HEARD HIM CRY ON VENT

RiseAgainst_

no ppl its plain up like this he wants his money cause hes a asshole he buys shit for 999 never sells it and says he dont got shit but some of the best items. same with J buy J is a little diffrent he cries when he cant get it. I HEARD HIM CRY ON VENT[/b]
    Yo no one cares what u say or think, go cry for the hellbreaker +7 kthxbb.

J

no ppl its plain up like this he wants his money cause hes a asshole he buys shit for 999 never sells it and says he dont got shit but some of the best items. same with J buy J is a little diffrent he cries when he cant get it. I HEARD HIM CRY ON VENT[/b]
    Lol at least i have friends to share a vent with. Unlike you who fucking sit at the computer and talk to yourself cause ur a low life piece of scamming shit and no one likes you.

Banned

Noone likes you either J, except the people you share your ass with. Shit, most of them even said they didn't like you in vent, when you would leave the channel b/c you went to cry because someone didn't tp you fast enough.

J

Noone likes you either J, except the people you share your ass with. Shit, most of them even said they didn't like you in vent, when you would leave the channel b/c you went to cry because someone didn't tp you fast enough.[/b]
    Tp me fast enough? I never needed tp because the only character i pked with Rise was my mage.

Banned

Actually, you also pk'd with us on TheFallenOne or w/e it was. Also, just because your a mage, doesn't mean you don't ask for tp. You can only tp people to you, you cant tp yourself to other people. Hence asking for tp when ur about to get raped. Or hell, maybe it wasn't even tp, maybe it was buffs, or heals, or cures, or one of the many other things you would yell at everyone about the leave crying.

J

Yeah whenever i pked on my mage, the only mage i ever pked with was normajean and that was like twice. And i love how you are so butthurt about losing 1 ft. Lol it makes me laugh of how big of a baby you are.

Banned

Lol I'm not butthurt about losing an ft. I'm just pissed at how big of a fucking jerk you are.

J

GET OVER IT. Wow, your fucking crying about 1 ft. If you don't like it what we do on m1, u can go to the other servers for all i care.

And funny thing is, that calvin enjoyed it when i would lure on all the turks and get them killed.

But once he died, he started bitching. Kinda funny eh?

Banned

lol, I'm tired of arguing with you, I'd hate for you to start crying like you always do when someone bitches at you. Doesn't really fucking matter, you and pl4y have lost all respect from me. I know that doesn't really bother you and thats ok.

J

Your just stopping to argue with me cause you know I'm right. I bet if you didn't die and all the turks died and we still got box you would be laughing and wouldn't even be talking right now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast