Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Closed by Creator

This is a discussion on Closed by Creator within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; How are you right about anything? You haven't proved any point except for the fact that your a jackass. Actually, ...
Page: 4

Banned

How are you right about anything? You haven't proved any point except for the fact that your a jackass. Actually, I think anyone that makes it though the ft deserves a box, even if they are stupid turks. They don't deserve to die just because you "think" you are better and deserve it more.

J

I never said i deserved it more. I'm luring it at my own risk. Don't go to ft if you don't think you can handle it.

As i said, you can say that he is not a scammer, but that doesn't make him "not a scammer". For that reason, your testimony is worth shit. Similarly, if another person says, "anarchist doesn't lie, J scammed him", his testimony is also worth shit. No offense. I don't know you, nor do I want to get to know you, but anyone can say anything.

For instance, I can say that I am your father. I can get another person to confirm this. Does it make it true?

If anarchist can't provide proof, then nothing can happen to J. Once again, that doesn't mean J isn't a scammer, but anarchist was unable to prove that he is one.[/b]
    first smart person i have EVER seen on this forums............................................ ..

i agree with him 100%

Sidewalk

The best part about half of these, is that they're all on the same vent, but dont say anything on vent. They'll post it on the forums, then wait for a response on the forums. Btw, i like J and he has never given me anything.

Dabbs i dont know why you're such a prick now, you'll stop getting hacked if you stop giving out your info to people.

BKnight you're still fine in my book, one of the best rogues ive ever pk'd with. Not many rogues minor the warrior

Madhatter, you're clearly not that bright. You seem nice overall but complain about stupid things.

But overall i like drama, gives me something to read when im bored.

Best of luck to you all, but the original core members of RoS still own all

Banned

Dabbs i dont know why you're such a prick now, you'll stop getting hacked if you stop giving out your info to people.[/b]
    I'm such a prick because everyone is a prick to me. Stop giving out my info to people? I didn't give out my info fluppy, or jesusbuffs, but they both got hacked. So that isn't even a valid statement.

J

Not many rogues minor the warrior [/b]
    Psh you should see me and play pk, I minor heal him more than myself >_<

Noob can&#39;t take care of himself.

RiseAgainst_

God lock this topic already noob mod

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234