Concerning lvl 70+ dungeon

This is a discussion on Concerning lvl 70+ dungeon within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; First I apologize for posting in the wrong section of the forum, but it appear there will be many lvl ...
Page: 1

Bix

First I apologize for posting in the wrong section of the forum, but it appear there will be many lvl 70+ reading this part of the forum. I normally careless when noobs accuse me of hacking/ cheating, but today was different. I have many ignorant lvl 70+ peoples from dungeon event pmed me. Some ask me if I was cheating/ hacking, while other directly swearing at me for hacking in the dungeon. Well to get this misunderstanding clarified and as a good KO fan, I have submitted a bug report to GM and CS. Please take a few sec and read the report that I've submitted to understand the problems and the misunderstanding. Yea people like (cherkess, deathtrance, paulhewson,W4rmaster) should read this and be enlightened. The report is as follow:

Subject: Archer(s) inflicting and possibly kill party members.

Date And Time Of Occurance: Very offten numerous time.
    Character Name: N/A
    Server: Ares
    Operating Systém: N/A
    Event If Applicable: Lvl 70+ dungeon and ronarkland.
    Items/ Objects/ Characters Involved:
    + allies or enemies, and npc (towers, monster such as red dragon hatchling in lvl 70+ dungeon)

Steps to reproduce the bug:

1. Archer stand near npc that is capable of inflicting damage to players such as towers in ronarkland or red dragon hatchlong in level 70+ dungeon
    2. Whenever npc (towers or monsters) attack and inflict damage to other players, the damage inflict by the npc is recorded or read as damage done by the archer.
    3. In lvl 70+ dungeon, monsters (bone dragon, red dragon hatchling, minotuar, cockatrice, lillime, and lich king) inflicting damage on players is read or transfered to have been done by near by archers.

Observed Results:
    Result is that the archer get the credit for inflicting damage to other players (allies or enemies) and possibly get credit for killing other players even tho the archer do nothing. In lvl 70+ dungeon, archers can get credit for killing party members that was done by monsters(npc). This thus result in a nation character killing another player from the same nation and still get a +1 point on kill score board which is used to determine winner of the event if the final boss is not killed..

What was expected:
    Off course we all expect that characters from same nation are not suppose to inflict damage to one another in certain zone.

Additional notes: Need some more archers to confirm this bug and prove it not just happen to me.

Attachement: no screen shot, but will provide screen shot if bug happens again.

***If you are archer and I have the same bug happened to you I need your confirmation and support. Thanks.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Wink

First I apologize for posting in the wrong section of the forum, but it appear there will be many lvl 70+ reading this part of the forum. I normally careless when noobs accuse me of hacking/ cheating, but today was different. I have many ignorant lvl 70+ peoples from dungeon event pmed me. Some ask me if I was cheating/ hacking, while other directly swearing at me for hacking in the dungeon. Well to get this misunderstanding clarified and as a good KO fan, I have submitted a bug report to GM and CS. Please take a few sec and read the report that I've submitted to understand the problems and the misunderstanding. Yea people like (cherkess, deathtrance, paulhewson,W4rmaster) should read this and be enlightened. The report is as follow:

Subject: Archer(s) inflicting and possibly kill party members.

Date And Time Of Occurance: Very offten numerous time.
    Character Name: N/A
    Server: Ares
    Operating Systém: N/A
    Event If Applicable: Lvl 70+ dungeon and ronarkland.
    Items/ Objects/ Characters Involved:
    + allies or enemies, and npc (towers, monster such as red dragon hatchling in lvl 70+ dungeon)

Steps to reproduce the bug:

1. Archer stand near npc that is capable of inflicting damage to players such as towers in ronarkland or red dragon hatchlong in level 70+ dungeon
    2. Whenever npc (towers or monsters) attack and inflict damage to other players, the damage inflict by the npc is recorded or read as damage done by the archer.
    3. In lvl 70+ dungeon, monsters (bone dragon, red dragon hatchling, minotuar, cockatrice, lillime, and lich king) inflicting damage on players is read or transfered to have been done by near by archers.

Observed Results:
    Result is that the archer get the credit for inflicting damage to other players (allies or enemies) and possibly get credit for killing other players even tho the archer do nothing. In lvl 70+ dungeon, archers can get credit for killing party members that was done by monsters(npc). This thus result in a nation character killing another player from the same nation and still get a +1 point on kill score board which is used to determine winner of the event if the final boss is not killed..

What was expected:
    Off course we all expect that characters from same nation are not suppose to inflict damage to one another in certain zone.

Additional notes: Need some more archers to confirm this bug and prove it not just happen to me.
    Attachement: no screen shot, but will provide screen shot if bug happens again.

***If you are archer and I have the same bug happened to you I need your confirmation and support. Thanks.[/b]
    ko forums has a bug section ,,,you should post this there. ';-x

Bix

yea I understand, but those ignorant high lvl 70++ that were swearing at me, they do not check the bug section, they only check market section. :blink:

Fate

it's not only archer. i got the same shit happen to me when i was attacking monsters and a priest healing me it also show on my information screen that the priest is inflicting damage to me. Ko is a game full of bug and if those ignorance guys don't understand it then **** them.