Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

*cough cough*

This is a discussion on *cough cough* within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Credits to Positive ..every1 can see that u have strongest clan on Pathos ...well organisation aswell and im sure no1 ...
Page: 2

PainInDaAss

Credits to Positive ..every1 can see that u have strongest clan on Pathos ...well organisation aswell and im sure no1 can take that caslte from ya :P But some of your members should work with adittude towards other players in game. Oh well i know im no1 to tell this to ya but this should be game before everything ...and flaming after CSW was not needed. Aparently me and REEB were only ppl in CSW that actualy had fun and came for good pk unlike some ppl that would kill theyr mom's for that castle

Regards ,Ladi

Hell no, we had fun also..like always. Like I said before, you did a great job, since we werent prepared for what happened either we had no defending tactic.:P

Mp3Steelo

got to say i kinda find it strange what's happening lately in pathos. don't wanna shout names or items from which no one would think pathos to ever see but i really wonder wtf was going on ?? and which gm can it be, saphyr maybe ? just a guess but what i mean is, where does this all lead to ? will ppl be glad when they have best items and castle without any other clan playing the server because it's gone corrupted ?

Oh well it adds some adrenaline, better than all the previous boring CSW's

Mp3Steelo

better ? i hope your clan will be disbanded after you put 200k np's and a lot of money into capes. then i'll grat you for the excitement

BlackIrish

I can't understand how you can still possibly accuse the bera guys for making a gm disband PositivE.. If they actually "told" a gm to do so, don't you think GoodNight and PurpleHaze would be more prepared and get some more people into the war?
    Just a bug, happened before, probably will keep happening.

I can't understand how you can still possibly accuse the bera guys for making a gm disband PositivE.. If they actually "told" a gm to do so, don't you think GoodNight and PurpleHaze would be more prepared and get some more people into the war?
    Just a bug, happened before, probably will keep happening.[/b]
    trust me it wasnt a bugg i think its gm work anyway i dont blame beatenubad or any of the beramus guys for it
    i dont care who told or w/e but a gm did it

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

If we had any clue that this shit was going to happen, trust me, i would have bought a shitload of cata keys, added a gazilion of noobs to clan just to camp the crystal. We would have not breaked the gates. And also would call all the clans to help us to defend it, instead of the free for all fight that it became.

Mp3Steelo

good point in there gollum but blackirish misunderstood me. im saying weird things are happening in pathos and its gm work.
    ppl want answers and theyre getting nothing but bullshit.. when will it end ? when there are 3-4 clans left because others got pissed at gm work ?

Pr0p

Steelo and gollum have solid grounds.
    But im 100% sure it is GM Works. Clan don't just get disbanded for no reason, People don't get bugged out of clans for no reason.

I'm just thinking of, Why was positive Disbanded DURING CSW?
    Even before would have made a fuss with us, but someone has payed a GM off. (Not saying who, Less Flame, I just want all this stuff to settle down abit)

Actually, why a gm would disband it after the war have started? If it was really the gm, i think that people would have get banned or clan disbanded way before the csw starts, just like they did on akara.
    This smells like treachery for me.

Everyone knows who are the head gms, the only ones that could do that. Deborah (on vacations), and greenster , that doesnt really have contact to people. This gms get paid for a shitload of money, i dont think that they could have been bought so easy. So it should be some lower class gm, or really someone that is pissed with u guys.

Its your clan, your business. But i would take more care of the people u guys share the info, and the guys u add on clan. U would be surprised with the amount of pm's i get from people on your clan to join mine with "can i join your clan? In few weeks i will get enought money from clan and i can go human".

Just open your eyes, u are creating snakes.
    But if it was gm, for sure it was not for money. Becouse seriously........ no one was prepared for defending, only for atacking (15 ram keys on my char ><). U can notice that becouse for half hour, the crystal got destroyed more than 10 times, without any organization to defend it. So if anyone have payed a gm, they would be ready for take care of the shit they payed for.
    On the other hand, several clans got disbanded in the last few weeks. And your clan have a bad history about getting disbanded.
    Dunno, u guys have the castle, got it back, defended it good. So beside the nps donated to clan, nothing is lost.
    Cheers for the good guys on positive (few ones tho ^^)

btw, about finding the ip that logged on tasty account ........ even devile got fired from k2 when people blamed him for doing some shit, when the ip that logged on his acount was a turkish ip .

So i bet my nasty finger, that nothing will be cleared out. And i will have to keep getting inside the castle at saturdays to get some nps .

Love, sm1gol

I know i know...we hire secret agent man to solve this out!!!!!

I know i know...we hire secret agent man to solve this out!!!!![/b]
    call austin powers

infusion

Bring it on

Bring it on
    [/b]
    rofl

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast