Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Dart - truth about Origin... long story.

This is a discussion on Dart - truth about Origin... long story. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ehh.. the truth. ? .. origin didnt cheat... they work for everything they got with a bit of luck. i ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Dart - truth about Origin... long story.

ehh.. the truth. ? .. origin didnt cheat... they work for everything they got with a bit of luck.
    i left cuase they were a bit ... what the word - Ungrateful -
    it sad that i didnt see it from the start. (only realized it after i left the clan)
    ehh well like i said . it with a bit of luck.
    im sure u all have read the post Omnimon have left . -- Remnant.
    it sad to say this . but because of this . i have lost friends and clannie.

- i was in origin the second day this server Pathos launches , i was lvl 46 and was clanless (becuase Vendetta wouldnt take me in on the firstday, they took Rennaz, cuase he said he have a lvl 70 in ares, and so vendetta took rennaz instead of me, after that , a few friend of mine in vendetta try to get me in , but Jeremiah said clan was full on rouge, so he wouldnt take me in either).
    Origin took me in while - Strong , Outlaw , IJustWantYourDeath , WeirdGirl - was at Ash Knight by deru training, they were 44 almost lvl 45. saw me use stealth so he knew i was 45s+.

it was a good clan, they were always active except 5 hr a day for sleeping i guess. clan was only 5 ppl... Origin Original member - WeirdGirl, Outlaw, Ijustwantyourdeath, strong, and me. - . but that was not how they felted. hehe. i was never part of the clan to them. clan had vent and everything. we're always either questing or exping. never really wasted time.
    personally - im always the highest lvl . cuase i work hard for myself and that clan. listerally... from lvl 46-58 i was always the highest in clan. (that was the time i was in the clan) i didnt even sleep the first 3 day this server launch... (no im not on drug )

during one war, we won , and invasion, everyone just left into karus side or left war, we were lucky though. we attacked a creature called Remnant, it appearred after the war. it was kinda like snow man. it dropped pretty much everything u can think of . on that day . we got 2 rouge shell pauldron, i got a Blue Chest, weirdgirl got a Green Chest, (i trade in blue chesst and got WArrior Impact, which i sold to LIFE from vendetta for 24m) and we got a Belt of Dex and Bronze Earring.
    and of course it dropped abillion Lotto. and 32k in money.

that was how Origin got Belt Of Dex that everyone been callin them cheater about. (which.. they dindt cheat. it was pure luck. who knew u could attack the remnant)
    my buddy JAMES who is now in vendetta. he was a good friend of mine.. party with me since he was llv 30 something.. he was always helpling me . good guy. but he turn out to b just another immature 17 year old.. either that.. or he values items over friendship.. he told me that . he talked to the GM .. and said that someoen got Belt of Dex. and it was illegal.. or cheat.. or soemthing . but he said that he didnt mention my name... if i told him how origin got it .. he'll not tell the GM my name.. lol....
    i told him... u know what ? our friend ship is over.
    i thought it he was just another selfish mother fker . he rather know something like how to get a belt of dex.. then b my friend.. threatening me that he'll get me ban.... Zzzz... what kind of friend is that. ? ..
    and becuase of that .. other day.. i died and got exped.. he was on IDieForU character.. resser/healer, idieforu a good friend of mine.. i pm him to see if he can come and ress me .. casue GM Riffy couldnt >.< .. james said he'll come.. but 10 mintue later.. he wasnt there.. lol... i ask him what he doing... eh said duke.... wow.. 10 minute for dukes.. hehehe... i refuse a 10stone resser.... after 15 minute.. james stil ldidnt come... a 4stone got me T_T
    only show me how mature james really is .

well. like i said . it just the 5 of us.. we still exp.. help each other with quest.. i had alot of fun and thought that i stay in that clan for the rest of my pathos life. butttttttttt.. that not how it work .. hehehe.
    i was never part of the clan to them i guess.

after we got 53 54 .. i got 2 of my friend in real life in the clan... both noob u could say. but they are my friend and all.
    Friend > Game.
    one of my friend was b n stupid . so weirdgirl kick him. i told weird girl that . if my friend go.. i 'll have to go .
    so i left the clan. but i told him that he was the best leader i had ever got <-- it true.. he a dam good leader

even though i wasnt in the clan anymore. he always PM me and ask if i wanan go do Hell Hound and APOS with them and quest together. good guy .. or just needed my help.. who know.. but good guy. i like him.
    the next day that i left the clan. .m yfriend decide to join vendetta . u vendetta might remmber him - IgnisMagnus . he was a light ice mage . only 40+ when u clanned him.. but he went to Texas for a weeek for vacation with his family. so i guess u guys kicked him out of vendetta for b n unactive.

since my friend joined vendetta. ( weirdgirl asked me to rejion origin. i accpeted cause after all. he was a good leader and eveyrthing. i liked teh clan.. and my friend in vendetta now. so it dont matter)
    that was the next day .. so bascially i only left the clan for 1 day.

when we were 54s we startd doing alot of boss .. literally alot... i camped boss with them for straight 6hr in bowl. we owned bowl basically.. we took just about all the bosses in there.
    weirdgirl was like a dam pro ass priest. he run the whole party by himself Buffer/Healer
    items drop :

giga 1h light, tail of shaula 2x, 2x fang of barrk, 1 tail of leseath, shard, chitin bow, durandal, priest impact, rouge shell pauldron, of course tons of Lupus Lycaon Lobo pendant . that was just from first time boss hunt.
    (AND NO !! i guarantee u they would not have gotten this many items without my help on whether draining or doing the damage to boss)

day after. we got more of course. and a chitin bow from shaula in ardream the next day.
    of all the time i was in Origin, since the first day. i have never asked for 1 Coins, 1 Boss Drop. nor 1 items from remanant
    i was still using +6 fp +5 cleaver at this whole time. ( ijustwanturdeath sold rouge shell pouardon we got from remnant for 50m) not 1 coins went to me. he instead got himself +7 cleaver. +6 chitin or whatever the heck he was using at that time .
    well that didnt matter to me.
    but i was using crap . so after we got the 2nd chitin bow drop in ardream. i decided to ask weirdgirl if i could keep it. since i needed the money. ( i did ask for the chitin bow the first time . but it was more of a joke to see if they trust me. of course they didint give me, but i dindt care at that time )
    his answer to me was -- (on vent ) -- i want ot know if ur goin to use it . if ur goin to use it . i will give it to u . ( it was like.. WTH.. im a sin ..) so i said i needed the money. so i end up with nothing
    so he said.. he understand that i need some money... it sad cause at that time.. i got jack money for pots and tp lol.... cuase i spend so much pots during the time we spend in CZ for boss and such
    he handed me a Lycaon Pendant .. told me to merchant that to getmyself some money.... Zzzzz.... anyone want to tell me how much lycaon worht at that time.? .. it was like 4 5 day into the server ? ..
    then he said.. if u hit lvl 60 first.. u get a tail of shaula.. all i said was OK... cause i trusted his leadership.
    well.. he handed me the tail of shuala too.. what was that worth then ? 15m? and no one would even buy it. lol...
    so i end up borrowing 5m from my friend.. he got from that one quest. so i stocked up on pots and move on .

oh. and when i got the giga light .. i handed it to him... ijustwanturdeath gave me a +4MD... lol.... giga = +4md?..
    so all in all... i got nothing from the clan.. NOTHING.. LITERALLY NOTHING.. lol...
    i was never AFK more then 3 minute while in that clan while we exp.. i swear to god. i did not leeech from that clan. (wierdgirl said it himself a million time on vent - "Dart , swift me" i swifted him 8/10x ? i was always attacking and helping out . once in a while u see ijustwanturdeath, outlaw, strong, sit down for 15 20 30minute. i dont mind though.. so i never said anyting about it .
    i like that clan i still do .

well. one night. they all went to sleep. my friend pontifex. was online.. he was 45 healer resser . we did boss hunt all night... straight 6 hr.. on p2
    i got lycaon staff ,lupus pendant, roc that night. (my first roc.. still got pix ) and a scorpion bow

i sold the scropion bow for 75m

but with the money. i made +8 cleaver.
    i end up selling it to a guy.. for Chitin bow, tail of shaula, leseath, +4 +3 md, and 5m. and +7 cleaver

then i sold the chitin bow for 150m.. <-- stupid me.
    but i made anohter +8 cleaver.
    that was around the same time ijustwanturdeath made +7 shard... cuase he sold his chitin bow for 250... while i was stupid enough to sold mine for 150lol....
    it funny.. they sold both.. but never mention 1 word to me about any money they were goin to share .
    weirdgirl said that once the ysell it.. the'll share the money so i can get better gear lol...

ehh.. well.. few day later.. i sold lycaon staff for 500m.. got myself +6 chitin. another +8 cleaver that i made.
    so i was set . good to go i guess.
    (with absalutely no help from clan.)

then we still exp and stuff.. got to lvl 58 finally..

and then the remannt thing came up again.
    this time.. we got a Ammulet of Health, Silver Earring, Complete helmet. and another belt of dex i think.. not sure. since i never get th drops. lol..

(i did borrow ijustwanturdeath 5m .. which i paid him back 6 the next day as i promise)

i knew what would happen... the same thing . (i got the ammulet of health from drops this time)
    so i told my friend what should i do.. my friend said.. they are just using u... u helped them from the start of this srever.. they did ntohign to help u .. u gave them every single drops.. what did they ever do for u . "TAKE THE FUCKING DROPS AND LEAVE THAT FUCKING CLAN.. IHATE THAT BITCH WEIRDGIRL. HE JUST USING U" but i didnt...
    so ... using Letter .. i send to weirdgirl -- Ammulet of Health, Lycaon Pendant, Tail of Shaula, MD+4 (and priest impact.. i i g"Y"fted him since he was priest)
    then i told him.. im leavin clan. anddddd that was the end of it ^^
    i wish him luck that he'll b king.. i mean. he a good guy and all.
    friends > game.
    he gave drop to his frined in real life - strong, outlaw, ijustwanturdeath,
    i told him that if i were him i do the same. so i do not blame him for what he did . which is nothing for me

and in the end. he did became king.. hehehehe... i remmber his exact quote when he was elected king

"thanks to Strong,Outlaw,Ijustwanturdeath.... and all TURKS!
    last i check i am not a turk.
    i helped him with all my heart and time i spend on pathos. ... he couldnt even said thank u lol...
    every fucking clan drop.. i handed to him... every fwaking boss i was there to help.. every fawking time orc raid us by apos.. i minor heal the member and help fend off the enemy..
    every fawking boss that spawn.. i imediately said.. boss boss... and tell em where it is ...

after i left clan.. i ask my self.. what did the ydo for me.. ? lol....funny how i only realized it after i left

when i saw him said thanks to all those pl and didnt see my name ? .. i was like.. wow... ^^ i was surprise.
    he didnt thanks me cuase i left clan 3 day before he became king ? .. or he dindt thanks me cause i was useless and holding the clan back the whole entire time that iwas in it.. he didnt thanks me cuase i wasnt an original origin ?.. lol... even though it was the 5 of us tthat brought the clan togher ?
    i even remmber exactly who we invited to clan - 1. weirgirl 2. strong 3. outlaw 4. ij ustwanturdeath, 5. me. 6. pontifex 7. ignismagnus. 7.heybetlu. 8. 4processor.
    ^^ dont rember the oen after.. cuase i left.

but if u actually have read this whole god dam thing that i wrote from the beginning till now.... lol.. ask urself.. if that was u .
    what would u had think ?.
    he couldnt even said thanks u . lol.... how sad is that...

dont thikn i will ever go back to that clan after what happen .

well THAT IS THE TRUTH .

Origin did not cheat. they work hard. my only regret was that i didnt realized it sooner ^^
    i lost clannie. clan. and even friend thanks to this so called - Remnant that spawned after lunar war on monday.
    all becuaes it was a clan secret . and as it member.. i dindt tell anyone. lol....
    even after i left.. i only told pontifex.. cause he was my friend in real life... friend >game
    the same thing weirdgirl would had done if taht was him.. he would have told his friend about it .

anyway.. dont go around calling ppl cheating cuase theyr'e better then u .
    i got a million PM -- duper duper duper.. becuase i made 2 +8 cleaver?...
    THAT ! my frieind.. is the differences between pros and noobs.
    just cuase w'er better and know what we're doing.. dont mean jack shit that we're cheating..
    and a bit of luck

college start tomrrow... wont b on KO as much as i use to b anymore.
    didnt wanna hold this inside me so.. i thought i tell u all noobs who think ppl that are better then u are cheaters. know that accusing ppl without proof.. is bull shit . :wub:

N1GG4

So basicly you wasted half your life typing this out just so everyone could see your emo and flame at you because we care more about when to take a dump then your lifes work.

Banned

:rollseyes: KO > life

just kidding hahaha
    i type fast >.> average 90 wpm... beside. it'll worth it .. and i aint emo either...
    them gothic emo fag zzzz.... scares me...

jizz

what a dick head
    no1 cares shows how grateful u are huh ?

N1GG4

suree.... Lol :-P

Banned

oh that right Symbol .. now u know how Origin get their belt of dex.. which u kinda bug me a bit about...
    go farm remannt. B) .

jizz

Origin is a good clan u just fucked them over good job retard

jizz

btw i dont even know if any1 knows u

ScyTh3r

I Read All Really :mellow: And Abt Drops Yha You Are Quite Right. Sry To Didnt Give You Enough Interest :mellow: But We Still Remember and Love You :wub: Coz Like As You Said 5 Ppl Went Clan To This Point. 1 Was You... Thx Again 4 All
    And Get On Vent Some...

peter

cool :blink:

Banned

>.> it just a game... i had my fun. let not hope i sound too EMO so dont go flaming. alreayd told zhouyu im heading to logos or quitting.
    selling account like Squirtle if anyone interest. paypal only.

2+8 cleaver. 2 roc. lycaon hammer. scorpion bow. shard. 8 lupus pend. 4 lycona. 5 lobo.
    4 lesesah 3 shulaa 2 barrk.
    no igc..
    full +1 sell
    full +6 chitin . and +5dd helm.
    ^^ stuff worth mentioning. pm offer and we'll talk.

jizz

if its just a game u should of told me along time ago retarded ass prick

ScyTh3r

So James You Understood How Stupid You Are When Calling Ppl Cheater Without Knoe Anything ?

jizz

even though i already knew

Ki1laH

Killing a mob that shouldn't drop everything and keeping the items, is bug abuse.

You have to know that it isn't meant to drop all of that, common sense, its cheating, sorry.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast