delete

This is a discussion on delete within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; close...
Page: 1

close

wildcatalley

K2 won't help idiots

K2 won't help idiots[/b]
    Wanna beat its gonne be banned? ill post in knightonlineworld , did it once and got banned , now ill own this little bitch , if i bring SS of the letters you wont believe what he said , after i gave him the char free , he blame me.

This is after i gave him the account back becuse i not scammer , and this is how he thank me.

This is after i said ill ban you i have all the payment history , he call me scammer? yea right , i did so many trades , go ask in cheater section if i scammed you sometime.

This kid will get ban soon or latter , i promise.
    They will not ban all my accounts ofcorse , becuse i never chargebacke any premium money , i gold prem user , never cheated before , so no reasson , but he will be banned , you can be sure.

Keep offer!!!

Maybe ill send CS with all the payment history and say selling for USD pm me offer ? ban 100% i hope.

zzz i hate this kind of stupid ppl ...
    u would delevel his warrior to v 59 and reskill it!!

zzz i hate this kind of stupid ppl ...
    u would delevel his warrior to v 59 and reskill it!![/b]
    If i knew this is gonne happend , i would make him lvl 1 not 59 , but this bitch didnt gave me nothing back , and call me hacker + he want ban all my account , now ill fuk him up till he get ban.

illusiondk

If i knew this is gonne happend , i would make him lvl 1 not 59 , but this bitch didnt gave me nothing back , and call me hacker + he want ban all my account , now ill fuk him up till he get ban.[/b]

you still owe me 12 gb for what happened yesterday .. remember ?????????? <_<

you still owe me 12 gb for what happened yesterday .. remember ?????????? <_<[/b]
    Cheak Pm&#39;s in ko4life before you doin trade + the guy you trade with tell him to pm you in site to admit it.