Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Donating 1.000.000 Np's to Orc Clans.

This is a discussion on Donating 1.000.000 Np's to Orc Clans. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; As said on topic. Just for 7gb, You will donate your clan np by 1mil. (Means you will be grade ...
Page: 1

IgzinatioN

As said on topic.

Just for 7gb, You will donate your clan np by 1mil. (Means you will be grade 1, and will be able to buy best capes with the rest of nps without spending your.)

I will give you all the account info since I dont play anymore. Account have Bordered S symbol at the moment.

Up.

Pr0p

Code:
    Server: Pathos
    Clan: PHASELIS
    IGN: ANeverEndingWay/EFSOM3
    Nation: El Morad

If its a priest, i might buy

kennyburger

efsom3 is a mage old leader of phaselis and she was hacked. sorry to hear it and i pray you get your stuff back as you are one of the nicest ppl on pathos.

IgzinatioN

efsom3 is a mage old leader of phaselis and she was hacked. sorry to hear it and i pray you get your stuff back as you are one of the nicest ppl on pathos.[/b]
    I am Aristona on Pathos. Not Efsom3.

Anyway, EFSOM3 got hacked and she lost all her items. I bought that account, and gifted it to my lil brother. Still real EFSOM3 have access to mage since I trust her, and she is sharing Perseph0ne with her boyfriend now.

By the way, I will give you "All the info of the Aristona" account just for 17gb. (Changed every single info yesterday. Mail/3x Secret Answer/Seal/Unseal Code and rest.) or just donate the nps to you for 7gb.

We can discuss about the price if you gonna buy account.

IgzinatioN

All nps donated to Beg4Mercy. (For a free 1 night with Holmzi.) ^^

Topic closed.

blizz

I am Aristona on Pathos. Not Efsom3.

Anyway, EFSOM3 got hacked and she lost all her items. I bought that account, and gifted it to my lil brother. Still real EFSOM3 have access to mage since I trust her, and she is sharing Perseph0ne with her boyfriend now.

By the way, I will give you "All the info of the Aristona" account just for 17gb. (Changed every single info yesterday. Mail/3x Secret Answer/Seal/Unseal Code and rest.) or just donate the nps to you for 7gb.

We can discuss about the price if you gonna buy account.[/b]
    wtf? my friend got hacked from that accnt? suspicious

IgzinatioN

wtf? my friend got hacked from that accnt? suspicious[/b]
    If you mean Zheka, He got hacked by someone. And I changed the info after he write the account info to forums. (If I wouldnt, New scammers will scam everyone else.)

I thought, I wont let anyone to scam from that account anymore. Gave all the nps to clans, deleveled etc. So no1 wanna play on it anymore.

Even with the changed info's, account still not secure. Many people knows the ticket info's, and you know how K2 care about ticket's, even with a lied ticket you may be able to change the password.

Thats why I changed my mind about selling it.

About giving away the np's to Beg4Mercy, It was one of the best clan I have ever joined, and got so many friends in that clan, Ghey holmzii and rest, They deserve my little help after everything they did to me.

blizz

If you mean Zheka, He got hacked by someone. And I changed the info after he write the account info to forums. (If I wouldnt, New scammers will scam everyone else.)

I thought, I wont let anyone to scam from that account anymore. Gave all the nps to clans, deleveled etc. So no1 wanna play on it anymore.

Even with the changed info's, account still not secure. Many people knows the ticket info's, and you know how K2 care about ticket's, even with a lied ticket you may be able to change the password.

Thats why I changed my mind about selling it.

About giving away the np's to Beg4Mercy, It was one of the best clan I have ever joined, and got so many friends in that clan, Ghey holmzii and rest, They deserve my little help after everything they did to me.[/b]
    ok dude i was just making sure... im not saying u a scammer just wanted 2 kno if u got it bb4 or after he gave the accnts away

IgzinatioN

ok dude i was just making sure... im not saying u a scammer just wanted 2 kno if u got it bb4 or after he gave the accnts away[/b]
    If I would gonna scam, I would scam him after I sell account to him. He played for 1 month without any problems.

The crap things started when I wanted to buy Aristona back, I didnt have a Paypal of my own and used my friends one for Zheka's payment. When I told my friend to "Send him money back, I am re-buying the Aristona." he allways told me like I will, Tomorrow I will, Atm I am not at home blabla. I have scammed from him and couldnt pay money to Zheka.

Gave account back to him, He got hacked on second day. I have changed e-mail after he got hacked with the newest website update (Older one was bugged.) gave him mail/mail SA/mail password, so he could edit even birthday date of mail with those info's.

He told me that he wont play anymore, and going to write all info to Ko4life. He writed, Be sure, In 2 mins every info of account was changed. Prolly who geys account will try to sell it, and scam people. So I have changed the e-mail again, and BUGGED IT Myself. (So no1 can login MyKol.)

After those issues, I have bought the EFSOM3(Now AnewerendingwaY) and gifted it to my lil brother. We have found the hacker who hacked EFSOM3(It was JustaHero/IGOTHICI) and got our items back. Now I gifted that account to my lil brother, Got items from him and made a new sin myself. (I am not experienced on another characters except sin.)

Well, Thats the story. I have scammed many times (Even today.) and I know how bad a feeling it is. Wont let anyone to have fun by scamming people anymore, So I have fuked my 1,5 years of works in 30 min today.

tamachan

Oh F**K!!! my friend bought premium for me logging in my account and using his CC, so that means he can send CS and write his CC info and get me hacked too? :S??

Thomzz

isn't Aristona BJK on ko4life? :\

BJK

isn't Aristona BJK on ko4life? :\[/b]
    Both my account Thomzz. Just dont wanna use it anymore since it is not my own. (Sharing with 1Gegen1/SkyFish)

@ Tamachan the gay pokemon ; You need minimum 3 premium code/date and the CC number that u purchase premiums with. If your friend knows some more info about you, He can change the password easily.

Try to buy premiums with K-ESN for your security, and never forget their number, or tell to someone.

holmzi

anil u little ghey ...

i suppose i owe u that 1 night of hot sex then huh?

tamachan

Both my account Thomzz. Just dont wanna use it anymore since it is not my own. (Sharing with 1Gegen1/SkyFish)

@ Tamachan the gay pokemon ; You need minimum 3 premium code/date and the CC number that u purchase premiums with. If your friend knows some more info about you, He can change the password easily.

Try to buy premiums with K-ESN for your security, and never forget their number, or tell to someone.[/b]
    :S he only bought me premium 1 time, and if i get a trustable person to buy for me premium, will the CC number and premium code, date change? oh and i dont know what is K-ESN is there 1 in singapore?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast