Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

DONT TRADE OR ANYTHING WITH THIS BITHCH

This is a discussion on DONT TRADE OR ANYTHING WITH THIS BITHCH within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; DNAngel with hack u or somthing like she did me ...she told me pass and everything and changed it cause ...
Page: 1

scrapthatpaintball1

Default DONT TRADE OR ANYTHING WITH THIS BITHCH

DNAngel with hack u or somthing like she did me ...she told me pass and everything and changed it cause she lied about sq ....do not trade with her

scrapthatpaintball1

now i dont have anything .,...fucking bitch

DNAngel

? Calling me a lier?

It seems when I told you my real SQ I couldsnt get back in my account. And YOUR password and account info is changed.

So sorry dont try to blame it on me. I wil not be your coverup.

scrapthatpaintball1

no dont try that shit ...i fucking try to change pass on rouge cause u told me wring shit and it was cahnaged either u get on msn and tell me the right shit or u will never hear the end of this post and belive me alot more

scrapthatpaintball1

? Calling me a lier?

It seems when I told you my real SQ I couldsnt get back in my account. And YOUR password and account info is changed.

So sorry dont try to blame it on me. I wil not be your coverup.
    FUCK THAT RIGHT WHEN I TOLD U IT..U CHANGED UR PASS WHEN I WAS TRYING TO SO U WOULDNT HACK ME AND U WOULDNT GIVE ME THE SQ ....AND AFTER I TOLD U AND U TOLD E UR FACK SHIT ..U SIGNED OFF

DNAngel

Why dont you give me my account back?????????/

I cant login now ever since I told you my AQ

And it WAS correct cause I got back in to see if I had Knight Cash

scrapthatpaintball1

YES U CAN /..I CANT GET ON IT CAUSE U CAHNGED IT
    GET ON MSN AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT

aaerox

bymp :lol:

lol

scrapthatpaintball1

zzz now i dont have any armor...daggers...i only got a lvl 60 mage huamn and my naked ass rouge

DNAngel

Im not argueing here. I hope this support ticket shit works.

scrapthatpaintball1

yea send a fucknig ticket and say how u have 2 accounts and i have shit cause u hacked me ...fuck u

DNAngel

Dont pull that shit, you know you have a main account and I have the MSN chat to prove it. You better stop before you burn yourself to IP ban

scrapthatpaintball1

u can prove it? ok then do it cause i already tried ur and my account many times and it doesnt work ..wow i get banned u are to cause i sented in ticket and the account i wanted to trade u and ur account and my main will be banned for not following the rules of knight online ...so if u can prove it then do plzzzzzz cause i wana see it and u better not do the cut and paste and shit like that ..ive traded accounts alll the times and i never ahcked anyone

Henry Picazo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast