Dont trust FireStorm/Fir3St0rm

This is a discussion on Dont trust FireStorm/Fir3St0rm within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hey guys, there was this warrior asking me for some stuff that he bought with paypal. I told him i ...
Page: 1

Hey guys, there was this warrior asking me for some stuff that he bought with paypal. I told him i dunno anything about it.

There is a guy FireStorm that gave him my IGN "M4D" that i was suposed to give him the items. I did some search and this guy just joined last december 28th and seems to be scamming other ppl. Dont trust him and dont beleive him.

I told the warrior to do charge back. I only use this acc of KOlife sience march '06 so dont beleive any1 in other acc but this.

He tried to sell me items via paypal, but I told him that I had issues with my CC (which was true, I had to report it stolen). Don't use my IGN to scam other u fuking son of a bitch.

P.S. Jorge, on tan mis cosas???? Tienes 24 horas para entregarlas o compro mi boleto para ir por ellos, no sabes con quien te metiste...

he wanted to sell me an account too when i told him that i wouldnt thrust him whatever happen he blocked me on msn and i never saw him online again

Banned

Is it the same guy as FireStormSK ?

misterfrisco

thank god i saw this yea firestorm wana sell me some rols but feew good job thnx guys