Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

clearing Fluppy's name

This is a discussion on clearing Fluppy's name within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; well every1 like jesusbuff and stuff are saying how fluppy is a scammer well first JesusBuff im sure fluppy didnt ...
Page: 1

lkjhgfdsa

well every1 like jesusbuff and stuff are saying how fluppy is a scammer

well first JesusBuff im sure fluppy didnt scam you beacuse i did =/

well i dont play anymore and im not gonna say who i am
    but remember when that dude scammed your Email and stuff? well he gave me your account info, well he gave it to like 3 or 4 other pepole im one of the person who knew it, but yea i was being smart i wanted the account so i went into the K2 website and i see that you posted a ticket to change password with your credit card info's and everything, so i wrote all that info down, each time you change the PW i would know what the new PW was, also i used another account to change Fluppy's password, but each time i did that, you would change it back, so you know that happend right? you changed the pw like50x and i kept changing it back, also one time i tried to change the PW but it didnt let me, it told me that PW can be only changed from one of your other account , so i sent in a ticket with your last 4 credit card number you used, and the account it say to send it with, and i got your other account, somehow i forgot but i got your DLW rogue, and your DLW priest's account too, so yep i got all 3 of your accounts , fluppy,and the the priest which i trianed to lvl60 to get all your PUS scrolls and wasted all your scrolls, than also your DLWrogue, but after that , i got tired of KO and quit so idk what happend to your accounts now , so im just letting you know that Fluppy didnt do it, i dont know him but just helping him clear his name

fag

RiseAgainst_

Oh you are so nice!!!!!!!

Banned

Still doesn't explain how the email information got changed when omar was the only one that had access to the alternate email, and the secret information to the email. Hell, I didn't even know the secret info to the email until I asked omar. Also, the entire email was translated to spanish, so unless you are spanish, there is no way you could have possibly understood enough to change everything so perfectly. Unless of course you are omar, or you worked with omar, which doesn't clear his name at all. Actually, this still doesn't because the NEW owner of fluppy said he bought it from omar, he used the name omar. Can a mod check IP's and see if he was smart enough to use a proxy to not give away who he is?

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

lol dude .. u must be fukin kidding ...

adN

OMG everything is clear now! so Mr nobody comes here and say "FLUPPY IS A GOOD BOY" because i say so, rofl, some1 track his ip i bet 20 buck its from PEru

J

Hmmm, he has 2 different users from the same IP. But i've never seen him at manes before.

adN

whats the nick of the other account?? tell us plýs!!!!!

bump for letalpoizon

bump for letalpoizon[/b]

hahhahaha bump for me i didnt do shit i dont even play ko anymore

RiseAgainst_

letal ctm haker

Mavetse

whats the nick of the other account?? tell us plýs!!!!![/b]
    well, i think he cant say that.. and if he says so i guess its against the rules.. cuz i saw a admin telling someone that he cant tell things like that cuz its all about
    privacy

Banned

I believe this would be different, because this guy is a hacker, so imo his name is shit. The other guy was giving info about insanity, and the insanity members wanted to know who it was so they could kick him to quit revealing secrets.

you owe me a sword of beast +3 you basterd lol... besides tell your punk friend to give the "priest" he stole .. the owner of the clan stoners?? lame but w/e

NathanAlgren

bullsh1t

i have a SS when letalpoizon told me "i bought fluppy from omar"

^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast