Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

English Speaking clan at Pathos - TownOrDie

This is a discussion on English Speaking clan at Pathos - TownOrDie within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I think about making clan at Pathos. Need players who want firstly xp much, would be nice to get clan ...
Page: 1

Default English Speaking clan at Pathos - TownOrDie

I think about making clan at Pathos. Need players who want firstly xp much, would be nice to get clan xp parties 24/7 ^_^ Pm me or write here if interested, If will get enough ppl i will make forum etc.

Orc side.

oh one more thing - if u not gonna buy premium dont post here ^_^

orc

many human clans already, dont want hunt riotes at cz in future ^_^

Free :wub:

ultimaliaz

Hmmm tempting
    Ill be rogue if ya wan me to join u

wellcome ^_^ I will make forum today (or will clean old forum of TownOrDie)

Chuo

read my Pm plys :P

ChrisNo1

Default Re: English Speaking clan at Pathos - TownOrDie

Originally posted by Freestyler
    I think about making clan at Pathos. Need players who want firstly xp much, would be nice to get clan xp parties 24/7 ^_^ Pm me or write here if interested, If will get enough ppl i will make forum etc.

Orc side.

oh one more thing - if u not gonna buy premium dont post here ^_^
    rofl u going every server?

i'll join
    orc-Rouge

didinino

Default I cannot believe this...

and i thought u r a good man, and i wanted the clan to grow to the top, and u said " yes thats what i want " and made me assist to believe u. now u go w/o any worning and don't care anymore about Manes and ur CLan Mates!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but i gotta say this- i'm feeling that i got "Clan scammed"...
    i dunno if ur aims r for good or not, but me, and all of ur EX- CLAN MEMBERS feel exactly the same as I feel and u can ask them too!

i still think u r a good man, but now my respect for u has gone really down man.
    I will not tell u guys not to join u can come there he is a very skilled player and active as well (but where were u all day man? :|)
    and I want time to say his words and u make ur dicisions about him and what u think about him.

I quitted clan in the minute i saw this post, and i think all my friends in clan did that also. we r willing to join an Other clan which is not disbanding everything and staying at manes...

And now I got to the point where I have nothing else to add so i'll let u post ur replies.

btw Free- GL with clan at Pathos- which will come with expantion- who knows when it will happen.
    bb, and "thx 4 clanning me"...( u have no idea what i', feeling r8 now but------THE HELL WITH IT = THIS IS JUST A FUKING K2 ONLINE GAME SO FUK IT.,.. sorry i had to get this 1 out)

n0am

Default Re: I cannot believe this...

Originally posted by didinino
    and i thought u r a good man, and i wanted the clan to grow to the top, and u said " yes thats what i want " and made me assist to believe u. now u go w/o any worning and don't care anymore about Manes and ur CLan Mates!!!!!!!!!

i dunno if ur aims r for good or not, but me, and all of ur EX- CLAN MEMBERS feel exactly the same as I feel and u can ask them too!

i still think u r a good man, but now my respect for u has gone really down man.
    I will not tell u guys not to join u can come there he is a very skilled player and active as well (but where were u all day man? :|)
    and I want time to say his words and u make ur dicisions about him and what u think about him.

I quitted clan in the minute i saw this post, and i think all my friends in clan did that also. we r willing to join an Other clan which is not disbanding everything and staying at manes...

And now I got to the point where I have nothing else to add so i'll let u post ur replies.

btw Free- GL with clan at Pathos- which will come with expantion- who knows when it will happen.
    bb, and "thx 4 clanning me"...( u have no idea what i', feeling r8 now but------THE HELL WITH IT = THIS IS JUST A FUKING K2 ONLINE GAME SO FUK IT.,.. sorry i had to get this 1 out)
    didi come ICQ 3125189

(im from israel)
    ddj from Manes u remember me ?
    nvm

come icq please !cya

Chuo

U should leave manes also its not good serwer for legit ppl , I have a hope that new serwer + expansion will be better and we dont see ms , raptors , shards +8 so fast

/ dream off

didinino

Chuo- as the expansion said- no dupe item will be playable (if u need topic pm me i'll show u) so i stay here- i got legit friends and nice ppl here too.

about dupes/koxp/every other shit- i do like some1 here 1s said- DO NOT CARE ( i do, but there is nothing i can do, be sure Pathos won't make this diffrence..)

well what can I say, u think I left all w/o word, no way i didnt, go clan forum - u just never got acces to forum "only for members" - I just forgot to give u permission and now i gave it to you - u can go check date of my post about Pathos. Nothing more..

Hopefully u will change ur mind cose you are wrong atm man.

N1GG4

omg its me Mario. im gana be orc rogue so ill join up

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast