Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

and everything must be sold fuck knight online and fuck K2

This is a discussion on and everything must be sold fuck knight online and fuck K2 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; sebbbbby =( Gl selling your stuff and gl in real life...
Page: 2

Banned

sebbbbby =(

Gl selling your stuff

and gl in real life

:seby666:

thanks everyone i will just miss so many nice ppl i've met that are on my msn list and also the sin system best pvp shit ever made :cry:

sleep gonna take se offer soon if u dont hurry up and beat offer

bump!

bump

BaD_x

omg this scooter sux

ęt s a turkęsh Scooter ? :P

italian scooter bump i just need it to get to work by myself and its the cheaper u can find :lol:

Mavetse

S> 2 silver earring (8 dex 10 ac ), mirage dagger +8 80 shard +7 rebirthed shell set rogeu +7 rebirthed except pauldron ammy of dex . wu / paypal if paypal verified users only and i'll have to wait 4 days til i give u the items have fun and always ALWAYS FUCK K2 however u can if u can dupe do it if u can make servers crash do it plsss
    ================================================== ==============================
    and another thing selling : rogue lvl 65 dual md +8 rebirthed chitin helm and pauld +8 rebirhted elf belt pp chitin +7 pad boot and gaunt rest is quest jwls.
    this is where my money must be spent so hurry up i wanna go to work on my own sick of taking trams![/b]

FUCK YOU, you are a fucking hacker.... he hacked my rogue lvl 65...his name is gazzolina he had dual md +8 2 chitin +8, elf belt and pp...FUCKING IDIOT

gg hacker :angry:

hypnOt1ze

fuck you scammer i know you are scammer gazzoline is my friend in real life...you win money with accounts of other people :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

fuck you scammer

hypnOt1ze

scammer

Mavetse

btw, I can tell for all the secret answer...Well will be much easy for hack account...

So, you can give me the account back or I can give for all the secret answer

You decide! :angry:

hypnOt1ze

give you one hour

get ur facts straight on who hacked you. i didn't hack squat so bring it on HACK ME STEAL ALL MY ITEMS.
    stupid kids bump 4 me.

hypnOt1ze

man you are a scammer i have friends knows you haks me

the only thing i know to do with my pc is open internet explorer and use knight online and turn it on and off i can't hack shit like i need ur lowbye items to keep
    bump it up!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast