exoskeleton the scammer

This is a discussion on exoskeleton the scammer within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; 1 year ago i started this game ok i got a nice clan with good people he was in it ...
Page: 1

jezuss

Default exoskeleton the scammer

1 year ago i started this game ok i got a nice clan with good people he was in it oki.after a while they told me teamspeak ip k i join exoskelet was not like exoskeleton. exoskeleton was like always a jerk when i was gonna go dinner he told i hope you die in your food.after a while he asked me that i cut play on my dlw character.k i saied yes k i gave him info and then he was figgering out what my info from my mage was and he got it then he took everything away and was talking bullshit from a dupe wipe like 2 weeks after that i discovered by a guy from that ts called colhamster he told me it .i was ofc pissed buth got over it.after a while i got scammed again by exoskeleton with some stuff ya perfect :angry: .got over it again.2 weeks after edana came out i dicided to test edana this nooob=exoskeleton was like spammin on ts can i just play on your mage cause i lov eplaying on it .he also spamt it on msn.then ingame after a while i saied ok like 1-2lonths later i check acc empty how noob can you be.now he pmed me again on msn and he saied "noob slut cut bitch gay you grand-mother" this is dutch version: noob slet kut hoer gay je oma" i dun get it how lame people can be.the thing that i wanne say in this topic is DONT TRUST EXOSKELETON! hes a SCAMMER. k this was my topic dear admins this wasnt personal just trying to make clear to people that he isnt trustable i would love it if you know close this topic ............. <3 all hate exoskeleton h43r:

Glader

I'm sorry for you, really am

But I can't figure out why you would give him your account details 3 times :wacko:

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

jezuss

yea it sucks for me and that guy is the biggest piec a shit in ares section buth it already happend and i cant get the stuff back just wanne let everyone know that they cant trust him and thank you that you feel my anger :wub:

jezuss

read this usefull :wub:

Jezusss

aware for this scammer :angry:

Jezusss

die scammer burn in hell h43r:

:pic:

whats ur ares in game name?