Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fleedude is at it again.

This is a discussion on Fleedude is at it again. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Flee has hacked me again. Unsealed sealed items, used 3k knight cash on random shit, so I'm quitting KO. So ...
Page: 1

Banned

Flee has hacked me again. Unsealed sealed items, used 3k knight cash on random shit, so I'm quitting KO. So if you say I would stop getting hacked if I stop giving out my info, then this proves you wrong. Not only did I not give out any info to my new account, but the account name was totally different than my others, the password was totally different than the others, and the secret answer was totally different than the others. Theres no point in me going to the new server, because he obviously has other ways of finding out my info. If anyone has any of his personal info please pm me them. Ex. His real name, address, phone number, or anything you think might provide informational while filing a lawsuit.

To all my friends, I <3 you guys, and if you want to talk, just add me on msn [email protected].

adN

REMOVE THE KEYLOGGER NIGGA!

Banned

Don&#39;t have one, I ran my entire computer with avast antivirus, and no viruses whatsoever. I even sent my computer after I got hacked last time, to remove anything suspicious, they didnt find anything.

sometimes anti virus cant find key-loggers .
    try "spybot search&destroy" its the best prgoram to find keyloggers

and im sry to hear that ur quitting =&#39;[

Sidewalk

I&#39;ve never been hacked one in any video game every in my entire life. And fleedude is not a smart guy, so you&#39;re clearly doing something wrong.

BB GL in real life.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

:/ kebab

whiteboy

all i know bout him is that he went to WoW, maybe you can find him in WoW&#39;s forum ask pepole in there sorry bad thats all i know wish you good luck

BnHrezzer

gl in rl
    but if u got a newish comp
    u can set the whole comp back days
    so like u can set it back in dec 30-2006
    that take off anything u need since than
    so the keylogger will be gone

whiteboy

are you sure that he scammed you though? cuz you know that theres been lostas scamming/hack lattely , btw maybe K2 DID IT zzz maybe they tryign to close K2 so they start to hack people and delete their item&#39;s and eventually 75 % of the population of the people quit and they can shut down K2 for good? so less people would complain, cuz i just recently got hacked too so zzz

Banned

I&#39;ve set back my computer many times in the past month or so. I&#39;m pretty sure it was him. I KNOW for a fact it was him last time, because he admitted it, and a person on this forum last night sent me a pm saying he was sorry, that he helped fleedude hack me. The same things are occuring this time, spending of knight cash, and he sent a ticket from my account trying to get the secret answer, and it looks like his genius sentence structure, so I&#39;m sure it is him. About Avast, maybe avast isn&#39;t good, but dont u think a professional should be able to find something if it was there?

whiteboy

well sorry that it happend hope you have some luck in RL not like K2 still, i think K2 DID IT !

as i said try the prog called "spybot search & destroy " ..
    its the best spyware prog.

jesus maybe the anti virus program you used was the virus...i know my sister clicked okay to one...and it had keylogger on it...which is why i got hacked 2 years ago on ares xD

System restore ftw

or mcafes i here its really good

norton sucks xD

RiseAgainst_

Dude, u should have reformatted ur pc already zz

Banned

I did, I sent it into a computer shop, they erased EVERYTHING on my computer, and gave me a stock computer...only like Word and stuff like that. That was right after Fluppy was hacked.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast