Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Fleedude is at it again.

This is a discussion on Fleedude is at it again. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I found it... fleedude works at your computer shop...
Page: 2

RiseAgainst_

I found it... fleedude works at your computer shop

Banned

I wish he did..that way I could find him and kill him easily.

xanarchistx

gg.

Dude, It probably wasn't flee.

You probably got it when you were using the KOXP(Heavenfire) to bypass launcher when it was bugged, because 99% of the KOXP has keyloggers, and obviously you cannot use a computer well enough to delete one.

The Tech Companies you send computers to is a room full of monkeys with solutions written down on a peice of paper, why do you think telefone operators go in the same order with questions, try the same solutions, and do nothing else but what they are seeing on paper.

You either do it yourself, or don't do it, because none of those places have a clue what they are doing..

GG for quiting, I would have after the 2nd hack, or maybe third. But fourth? Meh. Should've learned.

Banned

1. It was czcombo (ran virus scan, came back clean)
    2. I know it was flee, because he admitted to it on multiple occasions.
    3. It's not very hard to completely wipe a computer, I don't care how stupid you are.
    4. Well don't really have a four, so oh well.

RiseAgainst_

This is his IP: 208.65.230.133 in another forum, idk if he used a proxy tho

... Avast doesn't remove key loggers necessarily its mainly virus scanning, get a better spyware remover or reformat your PC.. And if you've ever used any 3rd party tools or even downloaded KO vids theres a possibility it was a keylog

MillionVoices

just ask GM who logged your account.

its not hard.

Lord4diablo

Most likely it was a Perfect keylogger. It is completly invisible to anti-virus programs and you afto manually remove it. the way to delete it is to follow the steps or restore your computer. If it is a perfect keylogger which it most likely is here is n how to remove it :

Kill the following processes
    bec.exe, bpk.exe, bpkr.exe, bpkun.exe, bpkvw.exe, dumbor.exe, dumbovw.exe, lview.exe, noname.exe, .exe, dumbo.exe, r.exe, un.exe, vw.exe, i_bpk2003.exe, rinst.exe
    Unregister the following DLLs and reboot
    bpkhk.dll, bpkwb.dll, bsdhooks.dll, dumbowb.dll.
    dumbohk.dll, hk.dll, i.dll, wb.dll in Program Files\bpk\

Delete these registry entries
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{1e1b2879-88ff-11d3-8d96-d7acac95951a}
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\interface\{1e1b2878-88ff-11d3-8d96-d7acac95951a}
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\pk.ie
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\typelib\{1e1b286c-88ff-11d3-8d96-d7acac95951a}\1.0
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\curr entversion\explorer\browser helper objects\{1e1b2879-88ff-11d3-8d96-d7acac95951a}
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\curr entversion\uninstall\perfect keylogger

Remove the following files
    2004-02-26_11-52-00, bec.exe, bpk.bin, bpk.chm, bpk.dat, bpk.exe, bpk.exe-2bd9d89d.pf, bpkhk.dll, bpkr.exe, bpkun.exe, bpkvw.exe, bpkwb.dll, bsdhooks.dll, downloads.url, dumbor.exe, dumbovw.exe, dumbowb.dll, inst.bin, install.log, keylog.exe-064301d6.pf, license.txt, lview.exe, noname.exe, order.url, perfect keylogger 1.6.txt, perfect keylogger.txt, rinst.exe, setup.exe-05897527.pf, thumb_2004-02-26_11-52-00.
    .exe, dumbo.exe, dumbohk.dll, hk.dll, i.dll, pk.bin, r.exe, un.exe, vw.exe, wb.dll in Program Files\bpk\
    blazingtools perfect keylogger.lnk, more useful programs.lnk, order now!.lnk, perfect keylogger help.lnk, uninstall perfect keylogger.lnk in Program Files\Common Files\blazingtools perfect keylogger\
    i_bpk2003.exe in Program Files\perfect keylogger 1.6\

Remove the following directories
    Program Files\Common Files\blazingtools perfect keylogger
    Program Files\bpk

If its too hard then afto restore your PC
    by the way any program that is .EXE that you get from ko player will most likey be keylogger.

Banned

Well I just restored my system yet again. I still quit tho, no point in keeping going.

adN

Most likely it was a Perfect keylogger. It is completly invisible to anti-virus programs and you afto manually remove it. the way to delete it is to follow the steps or restore your computer. If it is a perfect keylogger which it most likely is here is n how to remove it :

Kill the following processes
    bec.exe, bpk.exe, bpkr.exe, bpkun.exe, bpkvw.exe, dumbor.exe, dumbovw.exe, lview.exe, noname.exe, .exe, dumbo.exe, r.exe, un.exe, vw.exe, i_bpk2003.exe, rinst.exe
    Unregister the following DLLs and reboot
    bpkhk.dll, bpkwb.dll, bsdhooks.dll, dumbowb.dll.
    dumbohk.dll, hk.dll, i.dll, wb.dll in Program Files\bpk\

Delete these registry entries
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{1e1b2879-88ff-11d3-8d96-d7acac95951a}
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\interface\{1e1b2878-88ff-11d3-8d96-d7acac95951a}
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\pk.ie
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\typelib\{1e1b286c-88ff-11d3-8d96-d7acac95951a}\1.0
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\curr entversion\explorer\browser helper objects\{1e1b2879-88ff-11d3-8d96-d7acac95951a}
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\curr entversion\uninstall\perfect keylogger

Remove the following files
    2004-02-26_11-52-00, bec.exe, bpk.bin, bpk.chm, bpk.dat, bpk.exe, bpk.exe-2bd9d89d.pf, bpkhk.dll, bpkr.exe, bpkun.exe, bpkvw.exe, bpkwb.dll, bsdhooks.dll, downloads.url, dumbor.exe, dumbovw.exe, dumbowb.dll, inst.bin, install.log, keylog.exe-064301d6.pf, license.txt, lview.exe, noname.exe, order.url, perfect keylogger 1.6.txt, perfect keylogger.txt, rinst.exe, setup.exe-05897527.pf, thumb_2004-02-26_11-52-00.
    .exe, dumbo.exe, dumbohk.dll, hk.dll, i.dll, pk.bin, r.exe, un.exe, vw.exe, wb.dll in Program Files\bpk\
    blazingtools perfect keylogger.lnk, more useful programs.lnk, order now!.lnk, perfect keylogger help.lnk, uninstall perfect keylogger.lnk in Program Files\Common Files\blazingtools perfect keylogger\
    i_bpk2003.exe in Program Files\perfect keylogger 1.6\

Remove the following directories
    Program Files\Common Files\blazingtools perfect keylogger
    Program Files\bpk

If its too hard then afto restore your PC
    by the way any program that is .EXE that you get from ko player will most likey be keylogger.[/b]
    i prefer FORMAT C:*.*

RiseAgainst_

Yes format c

you should have asked korlash to rollback your account after this happen.......they can rollback 1 certain account and it wont effect anyone else

Banned

do you realize how many times I have asked for a rollback b/c of hacking? They don't do it.

Inactive Member

are you sure that he scammed you though? cuz you know that theres been lostas scamming/hack lattely , btw maybe K2 DID IT zzz maybe they tryign to close K2 so they start to hack people and delete their item's and eventually 75 % of the population of the people quit and they can shut down K2 for good? so less people would complain, cuz i just recently got hacked too so zzz[/b]
    LOL

MillionVoices

did u ask gm who logged ur acC?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast