Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

fluppy = scammer?

This is a discussion on fluppy = scammer? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; omar homar... lawl XD...
Page: 2

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

omar homar... lawl XD

squirrelspeanuts

He Scams no doubt about it

omar homar... lawl XD[/b]
    Simpsons =DDDDDDDD

mmm ppl keep talking about that? i left ko 6 months ago and i keep working at the legislature of my country, i gain like 700$ per month its not a lot but anyway ill get a better job later, i didnt log on ko4life for a long time, my password is the same that have some of my friends.... yes FredTFT is the same pass yes to all that have it, so i just wanted to tell again that I DIDN'T SCAMM AN ACCOUNT, OR HACK, when jesusbuff got hack it wasn't my fault he got hack after i sold it, if hes msn got hack or no everytime i log i dont know, i even cant log most of webpages at work coz my firewall and i don't even have time to study like i wish coz i study at night and its hard believe me...so i wont even have time to hack or scamm ppl...

Now about Ares account? the guy who had it know that my account was protected by a GM (james laurent) i helped him on xygenon with cheaters and koxpers, after my account wich was Fluppy on Ares got hack like 5 times, he wanted to do that, close friends from ares know that everytime i got hack i called james and he checked the IP's that logged with my account and gave me the account wich had the items i just had to pass the items from that account to mine, on my old email wich was linkin_forever@hot there are a messages from him with his k2network email, problem came when he got fired and i couldn't change the password because Accounts have two type of passwords (remember when k2 tried to put games password and web page password? thats what im talking about) so James putted me a game password and i just had it, i could log in game but couldn't log on the web page and change password, sent lots of customer support messages but no help, Alex the new GM in charge didnt help me, he was like u were friend of James? god damn i wont help u.... the most of the time that i got hack were by turks, turks are cool but what i can say? i got hack by one i can't generalize. The last time that it got hack was/were by Ertug from Cypher, im pretty sure.

Want another story? 1 month ago or less one friend that played with me at the same Lan Center called me to ask me why i hacked him? i was like wtf i dont even play.... he thought that was me because my name appears on the information... u know u get a email when u buy premium and it said LkN Fluppy or Omar Moscaiza i dont know... well here at Peru we have Virtual Credit Cards even a kid can get one, u just have to go and register to Pagum.com .. then u make a login and password wich have ur email as login and u go to the bank and deposit the money, then u get that money on that account of pagum.com wich give u a virtual CC and all... u dont need a real name or addres or country u can just put Name A Last name B and u can buy everywhere with that.... so someone used my name and did that, i helped him to get hims account back before i know that someone used my name coz he saw that when he got it back, and i just explained him why i should help u to get it back if i know that was me who hacked it.....

Conclusion..... every time that i could scamm or smth like that someone i didnt coz i know that money is money.... but how i said i dont play anymore and i wont do it ... coz i really dont have time, i just play Counter Strike at the moment so... if u think that im cleaning my name coz ill play again or somethink like that noooooooo..... if u keep thinking that i did go ahead.... i really don't care coz i dont have nothing to fear thanks god...

U guys dont know how many times ppl tried to hack my accounts coz the items i had so ... u dont know really whats goin on just my close friends in real life.

OOhhh..... i FORGOT.....Im not Fluppy from the new server i dont even know the name of that server..... but ppl asked me if i am on msn, real life friends coz i deleted must of KO ppl of my msn coz i wont play.

P.D. I feel bad coz of this i lost online friends wich i like.... but the sad part comes when u tell people the truth and people dont believe you, no matter how many times u do it, ppl know me from others servers, and know how i act in game and more shit, some of items from Fluppy of Manes were given to friends like the Iron Belt and more .. what i got 0$ but friends helped me in game and worth more than $.

PERIOD.

Banned

I never accused you of hacking me. However, the email information was changed, which could have only been done with info you had. Secret answer/question was changed, and the person who bought it said they bought it from you. From your msn address.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12