Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

FT buggers

This is a discussion on FT buggers within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; lol ^_^ finishing FT without killing all mobs IS actually a bug. Running around the place during 29 minutes to ...
Page: 2

RiseAgainst_

lol ^_^
    finishing FT without killing all mobs IS actually a bug. Running around the place during 29 minutes to lure the mobs in order to keep Volcanic Rock to spawn isn't the fair way to finish the FT and you all know it

no me digas mierda, Rein... sabes la verdad como todos.
    I miss u also Etienne Shımmer & Shankz [/b]
    Tu sabes k dije ctm

And no, its not a bug. We are lazy cunts so we dont like to attack till 25 mins bcuz thats how we are, its called being smart or lazy wich ever side u want to see it

Win FT = kill all mobs in 30min...
    nobody ask for way how to make it...
    rulez accomplished = blue chest...
    no bug, only brave players with brain...
    nice show of skills and coordination...
    nice show full of leechers and noobs...

Fredı, you disappointed me...
    i was waiting for someone, who post it...
    h34r:[/b]
    if goal is to kill all mobs then it is bug...only luring all monsters around killing volcanic rock and get blue chest...what about all the others monsters left...

do they kill them after volcanic rock? im so confuzzled.

Banned

They voke the first mobs around for 20 minutes (it takes 5 minutes for mobs to spawn, and volcanic rock spawns at 25) after so many mobs spawn in ft, no more are allowed to spawn (the hardest mob is like a haunga) after 25 minutes into the ft, you kill all the mobs that have spawned and you get a chest. No volcanic rock period. Oh well...I'll keep leechin the ft's and getting a chest.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

in fact rein its a bug coz when FT is full of newb mobs... new wont spawn .. .. some kind of bug..

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

big deal, just found out a easier way to do that shit.. and so?

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

big deal, just found out a easier way to do that shit.. and so?[/b]
    I love it ^_^ :lol:

Lol that is bugging it... and its lame but w/e... it just shows they are not skilled enough to kill VR...

/care

wynne.

make love not ghey sex

hardest mob which always spawns is troll berserker (15-20) and no, its not bug freddı!

RiseAgainst_

in fact rein its a bug coz when FT is full of newb mobs... new wont spawn .. .. some kind of bug..[/b]
    Its not a bug, FT cant spawn 3242342349239 mobs bcuz it would lag the shit out of us and dc us... so yea.. it has a limit... we are smart and we do it another way. If u are an idiot you risk it and gogo tank volcanic rock for 1 stupid chest yea right

R-TARDS

kma its not a bug and im drunk w/e

Tell me how it`s being different from that FT shit where ppl were teleported so mobs didnt attack them? It`s the same situation, isn`t it? People just wait 25min and then start killing mobs. That`s NOT completing the FT event therefor u should not be awarded.
    Rein, at the beginning of the server Hareth even disallowed us to use this bug, which was right thing to do as K2 announced it WAS a bug and it still IS.

Banned

Valloria Havent seen u long time ^^

Anyway actually it is bug :P but it dont work any time so u still must do something....
    It&#39;s actually really boring to run 25 min in row circles around the ft area >.< and atleast we do something but like 25 other people who are there just leech.... If its time to kill then maybe like 5 people help to kill others still keep leeching >.<

Banned

Lol that is bugging it... and its lame but w/e... it just shows they are not skilled enough to kill VR...

/care[/b]
    Actually we even have killed VC before sometimes but In ft its bretty hard because turkish noobs always attack it from far so it hits like 1-3 novas in row... and if u dont start healing before first nova so it will heal after it.... u die
    But good way would be useing Flame talias :P Then nova hits only 3k

Hostibus

it was told 9999999 times thats bug and already 9999999 ppl got banned for that so stfu...

oh and just to avoid stupid comments : http://www.zshare.net/image/2586861dbdea70/

How can you not say its a bugg? If all the mobs that are supposed doesnt spawn something is wrong.

em i rite?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast