Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FUCKING BORED SERVERS GO UP :D

This is a discussion on FUCKING BORED SERVERS GO UP :D within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; yo yo. really bored. decided to see how many people would respond to this... XD...
Page: 1

Tank_Mage

yo yo. really bored. decided to see how many people would respond to this... XD

RYANORILEY

im bored as hell to. and hey what part of oregon you from i make it to portland few times a year. but from boise...

change your sign now =D
    u are a girl now h34r:

RYANORILEY

change your sign now =D
    u are a girl now h34r:[/b]
    who? me a chick?

Tank_Mage

who? me a chick?[/b]

lol no shaka is talking about my char. it is girl mage now... zzz... i go change for u shaka but yeh eugene, OR 2hrs south or portland

RYANORILEY

who? me a chick?[/b]
    nmnm i get it. guess i should lay off the herb.....

HotAsIce

Hey Tank, small world, my grandparents just moved up north from Grants Pass. I live in Washington. Wonder how far this will get before its locked :P

Tank_Mage

Hey Tank, small world, my grandparents just moved up north from Grants Pass. I live in Washington. Wonder how far this will get before its locked :P[/b]

Dang Nice!!! hey how u get so many posts??

i tryed to sell something like couple weeks ago and every1 is like ooooo u have no posts.... why should i trust u. so yeh lol
    small world bro Elocra u in BC?

HotAsIce

Yea, I'm in BadCompany now. Post count doesn't really mean anything unless your vandy_vs_gator. Go mingle in the general area and talk about shit, it'll go up eventually. Or go check out the player trustability inquiries section and get people to vouch for you that your trustable.

Tank_Mage

Yea, I'm in BadCompany now. Post count doesn't really mean anything unless your vandy_vs_gator. Go mingle in the general area and talk about shit, it'll go up eventually. Or go check out the player trustability inquiries section and get people to vouch for you that your trustable.[/b]

oh sweet. well i am going to take a shower and then be back for server restart. ttyl bro see yah around. hey go to BC vent sometime. dont be noob

HotAsIce

I'm usually in that vent all the time unless I'm afk or noone else is on

Banned

Yea, I'm in BadCompany now. Post count doesn't really mean anything unless your vandy_vs_gator. Go mingle in the general area and talk about shit, it'll go up eventually. Or go check out the player trustability inquiries section and get people to vouch for you that your trustable.[/b]
    ahhh shut up noob eloc

HotAsIce

Puahahaha, was wondering when you'd see that :lol: Still not locked? :P

BetterRezzer xD

Exclamation

^^ Tank is a noob . Always tps me infront of PC, gg xD.

Tank_Mage

^^ Tank is a noob . Always tps me infront of PC, gg xD.[/b]

betterrezzer is noob priest. always giving me 1500 instead of undy. i <3 u better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast