Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

getsome clan is scammer clan

This is a discussion on getsome clan is scammer clan within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; just talked to the guy who sold me the char, the warrior, and the member is in getsome, and basically ...
Page: 1

idefix

just talked to the guy who sold me the char, the warrior, and the member is in getsome, and basically now i offered him basically 100$ to help me get my char back and he refused -.- i mean duh, if u can get 100$ just like that puff, wudnt u take it? ofc. u wud. but on the other hand, u can keep the warrior which u scam from me which is worth more. also, when i was scammed, the "buyer" of the account knew my secret question beforehand, so duh, it was daniel.

whole clan scammed you? no so stop talking bullshit about that GetSome scammed you.

pavel123

idefix, you only want to make us bad name... u can't. you are angry 'coz you are nub and can't be so good as most of our members. so u are writing things like this.

"if you dont give me the last 4 numbers of the CC on the account i'll change the pw on the wow account i sold u"

Is'nt that blackmailing? If you do that, arent YOU the scammer? I would'nt give shit to you, or take anything from you simply because you act like a retard.
    It's not daniels fault that you lost your account to a scammer, as far as I know there's been a bug on the site that you could change pw without SQ for a while..I woul'dnt trade accounts with anyone I didnt know before that was fixed.

Now stop blaming GetSome for something we didnt do.

"and basically now i offered him basically 100$ to help me get my char back and he refused"
    He simply refused to give you credit card info bcos he is really carefull after getting scammed before and that makes him a scammer? Get yourself a new char on Pathos or get lost.

NERO_SE

i would bet on the getsome clan scammin him i know they fuked people over on beramus there was a getsome clan leader was FreakyBeaky who suddenly left beramus because he scammed alot of people and i have it on good word that freaky is a prick from alot ofhis old clan members and he sold his char on beramus to some1 and left once all the shit about him got out and he sold his char to twofaced who was a cheat but was so far up the gm's anal passage he got away with it all like most of the getsome clan did

Pr0p

whole clan scammed you? no so stop talking bullshit about that GetSome scammed you.[/b]
    so much shit i could start on just those words in bold
    but i don't wanna start another flame contest

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK?

Who the HELL did I scam? I left beramus cuz I stopped playing KO for a while..Do you have any idea how many MSN messages I got right now saying "HAHAHAH WTF?" haha, this made my day. TwoFaced was in my eyes one of the greatest persons who have ever downloaded KO, if everyone would be like him there would be no cheat. Some old clanmembers probably think I'm a prick, but everyone cat be perfect, some of my clanmembers were pricks sometimes too.

NERO_SE

cant call twofaced good he got everything for free off the gm and cried when he got owned and u lefy because u fuked people over and u can get as many pm's as u like it makes no difference to me i know what i know and thats how it will always be i posted as i know what your clan was like on beramus not becausei wanted to talk to u so leave it at that let people make there own minds about the GetSome clan they have views from both sides so end of

holmzi

we seem to have a few jelous retards on these forums O.o

blame it all the the clan who is getting somehwere... yeh gogogo...

getsome clan on beramus was one of most legit clans in the game... played fair and gained fair so fuk u

whole clan scammed you? no so stop talking bullshit about that GetSome scammed you.[/b]

xmas present plssssssssss

i would bet on the getsome clan scammin him i know they fuked people over on beramus there was a getsome clan leader was FreakyBeaky who suddenly left beramus because he scammed alot of people and i have it on good word that freaky is a prick from alot ofhis old clan members and he sold his char on beramus to some1 and left once all the shit about him got out and he sold his char to twofaced who was a cheat but was so far up the gm's anal passage he got away with it all like most of the getsome clan did[/b]
    I wanna know what you heard I did, either write it here or PM it to me, I'm really interested in what this is all about.

NERO_SE

like i said just drop it and leave it at that i had my say and u had yours

like i said just drop it and leave it at that i had my say and u had yours[/b]
    You think I'm gonna just let you sit here and call me and my clan scammers and not even say what happened? If you didnt want to talk about it you should'nt have brought it up..

NERO_SE

come on, all calm down a little lmao shit happens if some1 got scammed then there u go dam unlucky try trade with good people and not tossers

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast