Giantic AX +8 1h. trade for Raptor+8 ?

This is a discussion on Giantic AX +8 1h. trade for Raptor+8 ? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hello all, guys i have a question about Giantic ax +8 1. single hand, last weekend i had 4x tota ...
Page: 1

hello all,

guys i have a question about Giantic ax +8 1. single hand, last weekend i had 4x tota +7 bought in merchant cheap now so i took my chance right away to buy it in merchant no rebirth later the next day i go to my inn to see how many trinas i have left great enough for the 4x tota's+7 so i go anvil on my 3rd tota i made +8. i burn the first 2x tota's +7 oh well..

Now that i have my tota +8, one of my clannies members have this friend who is selling his Giantic AX +8 1h. and all he asks is a raptor +8 or +5 rebirth no matter but he wants raptor +8 for his Giantic AX +8 1hnd.

What do you guys think, that ax giantic looks pretty awesome good resist. and hp and 110 LR bonus attack, not bad for a little axe..

so what you guys think trade it for my raptor +8 all he wants needs is raptor +8 thats all nothing else.. my raptor +8 for his Giantic ax +8 1hnd. is that a good trade or pretty expensive giving away my raptor for the ax giantic +8 1hnd. ... help guys need big help here ty bb.

drop your comment thanks.

dont trade and stick whid the rap.

more atk power
    buy a gig from merchant and upgrade it then you have bought

yes i know, i was thinking about it.. but is it same equal value the giantic axe +8 1h. for the raptor.. would you think is that a similar equal value.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

raptor 8 is the best, period. my pre-k teacher once said "there is a quote in math that should be used all the time and involves the word KISS, that stands for; Keep It Simple Stupid." lol stick with the raptor ffs, u dont need a damn giga1h.

DragonSan

hello all,

guys i have a question about Giantic ax +8 1. single hand, last weekend i had 4x tota +7 bought in merchant cheap now so i took my chance right away to buy it in merchant no rebirth later the next day i go to my inn to see how many trinas i have left great enough for the 4x tota's+7 so i go anvil on my 3rd tota i made +8. i burn the first 2x tota's +7 oh well..

Now that i have my tota +8, one of my clannies members have this friend who is selling his Giantic AX +8 1h. and all he asks is a raptor +8 or +5 rebirth no matter but he wants raptor +8 for his Giantic AX +8 1hnd.

What do you guys think, that ax giantic looks pretty awesome good resist. and hp and 110 LR bonus attack, not bad for a little axe..

so what you guys think trade it for my raptor +8 all he wants needs is raptor +8 thats all nothing else.. my raptor +8 for his Giantic ax +8 1hnd. is that a good trade or pretty expensive giving away my raptor for the ax giantic +8 1hnd. ... help guys need big help here ty bb.

drop your comment thanks.[/b]
    Raptor 8 is best i would not trade for that crapy giga 1 handed just upgrade one to 8.

Dizzle13

Rapy's are junk and everyone has one if you want to be different then get one raptor+8's are droping fast in price so sell it when u can +7's are in merchant now so just a matter of time for ppl make alote of +8's cheap