Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

giga +8 vs hb +8

This is a discussion on giga +8 vs hb +8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; This is not a section to discuss witch items are better or anything. He wants to know the prices. This ...
Page: 2

The king. Senior Member

This is not a section to discuss witch items are better or anything.

He wants to know the prices.

This is Ares Market Place. A place to sell/buy items. Not talk about them with your opinions.

Thank You.[/b]
    damn hoe, ur a bitch!

misterfrisco

ROFL!!, funny stuff i was just thinking and this is my personal opinion......HB+8=$300? Hits harder or about the Same as Avedon +8,
    Yes Avedon gives you bonus HP/MP, avedon8=$350? good for 1 VS 1. Hell Breaker8 you can use on your Battle Priest or on your warrior. Avedon only for warrior :*( and if you think about it 200 HP is like 1/4th of a hit from a lvl 80 warrior i hit some people for around 800 with my warr with 3180 attack powa. Is getting HP 200 bonus worth the extra 10 to 15 GBs? Also in CZ no one barely uses UNDY usually use 2K HP scrolls so 200HP isnt that much in my opinion, as for the MP it is a good bonus. but HB+8 gives BP Intel bonus so it evens out. and last but not lest i think HB+8 looks well proportioned to a warrior compared to the short stubby axe with glacier look.

DragonSan

ROFL!!, funny stuff i was just thinking and this is my personal opinion......HB+8=$300? Hits harder or about the Same as Avedon +8,
    Yes Avedon gives you bonus HP/MP, avedon8=$350? good for 1 VS 1. Hell Breaker8 you can use on your Battle Priest or on your warrior. Avedon only for warrior :*( and if you think about it 200 HP is like 1/4th of a hit from a lvl 80 warrior i hit some people for around 800 with my warr with 3180 attack powa. Is getting HP 200 bonus worth the extra 10 to 15 GBs? Also in CZ no one barely uses UNDY usually use 2K HP scrolls so 200HP isnt that much in my opinion, as for the MP it is a good bonus. but HB+8 gives BP Intel bonus so it evens out. and last but not lest i think HB+8 looks well proportioned to a warrior compared to the short stubby axe with glacier look.[/b]
    +1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12